Sign me up. I started last year with:

And ended with:

So there's my starting mileage.
biggrin.gif

(Sorry, already had the pics.)

Carl
dayum that's alot miles...
smile.gif
It's not too bad. I have a trip to Labrador planned for next year side trip to Deal's Gap (daughter, brother) on the way out and Boise (granddaughter) on the way back.

Should add about 8,500 miles to the total on top of any other mandatory trips
smile.gif

Carl

smile.gif

WOW !! Theres actually alot of people that ride ! I did 400 so far this week.

hey guys (and gals). Who has the most trouble free miles on his or her busa. Will have mine in a month or so and am curious how much maintenance and problems are gonna cost. I so alot of my own work(own a harley). Is the busa user friendly? thanx

hey guys (and gals). Who has the most trouble free miles on his or her busa. Will have mine in a month or so and am curious how much maintenance and problems are gonna cost. I so alot of my own work(own a harley). Is the busa user friendly? thanx
No mechanical problems in the 30k plus miles I've put on it since I got it 07/26/04. I believe I had a leak in the clutch but I'll be changing my front sprocket, probably before the trip in May so I'll be able to fix that then. But nothing mechanical.

I've had to take the Harley into the shop for major repairs just about every 10k miles. The second time it was in the shop for 6 weeks and I rode the GSX-R750W I had the whole time. Big grins on my face for that experience
smile.gif

Carl

It's an 02 I got it in Oct of 01. No mechanical problems until I neglected the oil and spun two rod bearings at the track with about 69k miles on her. I don't remember when I had the valves checked last cuz I have a new rebuilt motor. I had bigger cams put in so it has a little more zip now.

Okay, finally, getting back to this. My starting mileage on Jan 1 was 20,899.

--Wag--

7346 on mine Jan 1. finally got to ride the first time this year. It was in the mid 60s here today, a bit windy though.

I'm going to unpin this one and leave the official post up top.  It has a link to this one so away we go.
cool.gif
  Have fun everyone and stay safe.

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136776378 -->

checked my service records from january 10th and I had 8635 then when I changed my oil and filter . Im at 10687 right now and will update you later on my progress in a few months .

Is there a spot where one can view all the mileage figures. Sounds like fun.

<!--EDIT|JQBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155917959 -->

Back