Mileage Challenge

Only busa miles count.  For those with multiple bikes, only your busa's miles count.
What those of us who have only 1 bike, but no Busa.  
laugh.gif
Sorry dude, but why don't you have a Busa  
poke.gif

tounge.gif
Money. I owe $25,000, and have an $8K income. Nobody'll give me a loan.
sad.gif

But if someone wants to sell me a Busa cheap so I can rack miles up on it, I will oblige.
biggrin.gif

I'm in Charles! I won't be in the runnin' for top honors...but I'll be able to make some of ya look good!!!
laugh.gif

Only busa miles count.  For those with multiple bikes, only your busa's miles count.
What those of us who have only 1 bike, but no Busa.  
laugh.gif
Sorry dude, but why don't you have a Busa  
poke.gif

tounge.gif
Money.  I owe $25,000, and have an $8K income.  Nobody'll give me a loan.  
sad.gif

But if someone wants to sell me a Busa cheap so I can rack miles up on it, I will oblige.  
biggrin.gif
I got an 02 with a salvaged title that i'm putting back together $6000.

wwjd should be in on this... he has put over 20k on his bike in a couple yrs..
smile.gif

How about we flip this around and razz the one that rides the least?! That would likely be me...
laugh.gif
2 years to break 10K...WTF?!
wink.gif

16k on my busa?!?!?! That will be around 10 rear tires......

I am sooooo glad I have a ST to commute on...lol

I will join the list but no chance on winning.......

How about we flip this around and razz the one that rides the least?!  That would likely be me...
laugh.gif
 2 years to break 10K...WTF?!  
wink.gif
Well the list will depict the highest all the way down to the lowest.

So you'll be identified way down there at the bottom of the list for all the razzing people can dish out
tounge.gif
poke.gif

i am in , still ridin on long island tiink i am just over 9800 hopin to sighn in at 10 k weather permiting !
biggrin.gif

Mine isn't get any miles on her right now.  I am already tired of snow and cold and winter just officially started 4 days ago.  Already have had a foot of snow and way too many days below zero.  I think it's going to be awhile before my mileage changes.
When are they comming out with a busa snowmobile, then you can ride the busa all year.

jump9.gif

Update:

Cap has blessed this challenge;
"If your looking for my blessing you have it and the only thing I ask is to have fun.... If you want a prize I will throw in a new Title on the board called mileage king or something like that.... they can wear the title with pride right under their avatar...... I will also chunk in a hat and a shirt..."

So there you have it,

Mileage King right under your avatar!!! Plus a hat and shirt!!
You guys better save up for gas/tires/oil/lube money!!!

The challenge starts in <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>4</span> days!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back