Mileage Challenge, Oct update!!

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
You have until the 6th to make the updated lists which I'll post up on the 7th.

If you would like to join the mileage challenge, read these rules and PM me your odometer reading.

If you miss this month's update, no worries. Just update next month, the updates are always done at the beginning of each month.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>A reminder for the Summer Challenge;
The Summer Challenge is almost over. Remember that your final update MUST be recieved by Oct31st. I'll go by the date and time stamp on the PM message. If it says November or you forgot to update, I'll use the last update you supplied.
In the last couple days you can send as many updates as you want, you don't have to wait until the last minute to update</span></span>

I pinned this for you and unpinned last months.
beerchug.gif

(jwcfbd @ Oct. 02 2006,07:57) I pinned this for you and unpinned last months.
Thanks dude!  You beat Va to it  
laugh.gif

Maybe you guys did it at the same time  
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

I put two new Metzler M3's on Saturday! 7200 miles on the old set!!

I turned over 19,000 miles this morning!! Bring on the heavy hitters!

18,156 as of yesterday evening.... not much time in the saddle this year, lots of rain and wind int he desert this year. Looking forward to the Winter riding we have around here.
Hey, is there going to be a "Winter Riding Challenge" for those of us that ride all year long?

(MrGxr @ Oct. 02 2006,09
zzwhip.gif
) Hey, is there going to be a "Winter Riding Challenge" for those of us that ride all year long?
Nope, no winter challenge,

we have the Year challenge in place.  It goes from Jan 1st to Dec 31st.

15 out of 78 updates received!

Only 19%

keep on sending in those updates!!

Bought an 05 LE in May with 421 miles on it. As of today it has 4584 - and that's with 4 weeks of business travel that kept me off of it... Anyway, not as many as I would have liked, but not bad 4 months, or really 3 considering time away...

Favorite trip: three days down the Washington/Oregon Coast and back up the Cascade range (Mary's Peak in Oregon is the bomb, and Windy Ridge on Mt. St. Helens ain't bad either)...

race.gif

14.307 on the busie do the 3370+ miles I put on the Harley 2 weeks ago count?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

(Kento-Moto @ Oct. 03 2006,21:03) do the 3370+ miles I put on the Harley 2 weeks ago count?
rock.gif

biggrin.gif
Yup,

negatively!!
biggrin.gif

I'll be sure to subtract those miles from your total
poke.gif

biggrin.gif

pleading for mercy.......

I started the season with 23,400 miles on my busie. As of October 3rd I have 31,200 miles and will do a nice long ride this weekend....is it too late to enter?

Back