Mid-Summer Release of '07 Busa

lurk.gif

either way it's coming and suzuki /hayabusa will rein supreme and my '06 will still maintain it's legendary status regardless...LONG LIVE THE KING!

I won't, I love the first gen, busa, nothing says I can't have two, I would rather buy after a couple years of production anyway, work out the bugs and get it at a reasonable price vice the gouging.

Its coming and my guess it will be a 1397 with more head work and less weight. It will have skinny tailsection. We won't see it in June when has any new production bike been realease on time.
And like Mr. Anderson said I'll wait a couple years let them get the bugs worked first...

(nme617 @ Mar. 18 2007,14:05) i would be a lil pissed if it comes out summer i just bought a 07  
firedevil.gif
You may as well go ahead and get pissed because it's coming midSummer.

I hope the new busa looks awesome. I gotta be honest here, I didn't always like the way the hayabusa looked. I thought they were ugly as hell. But that was back when I was a novice. When I got bigger and bigger into bigger bikes I started to see the busa in a different light. Too me now the busa is the creme of the crop the top eshelon. The highest level in performance bike that you can get. ( stock ) I notice a certain level of ahh and respect when riding the busa, even harley riders wave. And I don't have as many people yelling and screaming to get my attention when I'm on other bikes. The zx-14 maybe a step faster but really its so close rider skill comes more into play. And the liter bikes are getting faster and faster in acceleration as well.

I heard if you put a timing retard eliminator that will unleash the busa's real potential of 220mph. Is that true and if so were do I get a timing retard eliminator. Not that I want to go 220mph, well maybe, but that would be cool to say that it can and that's gotta help out with acceleration.

I just hope it doesn't become some huge land barge. Man my busa is awesome to many people want my bike. I dare not take it anywhere that I have to leave it.
race.gif

(JINKSTER @ Mar. 17 2007,17:48) yep....an early release '08 Busa....in mid '07.....but alas...my dear Oren Ishii '03 ain't anywhere's near clapped out yet and to upgrade would be nothing more than some extremely expensive bragging rights...cool one-ups-manship from suzi but my older, slower '03 (boy....that don't even sound right! LOL!) still got more snot than i've been able to master.
Well he's right, at 57 I can bearly handle what I've got! ?? (guess that's why I put the Hindle on it) Mine's the way I want it and there ARE days when it's too much!
laugh.gif

(busabutter @ Mar. 18 2007,22:08) I heard if you put a timing retard eliminator that will unleash the busa's real potential of 220mph. Is that true and if so were do I get a timing retard eliminator. Not that I want to go 220mph, well maybe, but that would be cool to say that it can and that's gotta help out with acceleration.
You'll need a lil bit more then that to start tagging 220mph. A good turbo kit really.
cool.gif

(busabutter @ Mar. 18 2007,22:08) I heard if you put a timing retard eliminator that will unleash the busa's real potential of 220mph. Is that true and if so were do I get a timing retard eliminator.
Whats a TRE?
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Well, just getting an '06, I will keep it thanks. One cycle sales clown actually told me to wait for the new one. Well, if its anything like the other new sportbikes, they will likely ruin the look. I hate the 'designed with a staight edge' look of the new bikes.

(Mr. Anderson @ Mar. 18 2007,17:10) I won't, I love the first gen, busa, nothing says I can't have two, I would rather buy after a couple years of production anyway, work out the bugs and get it at a reasonable price vice the gouging.
+1
super.gif

(macbusa @ Mar. 19 2007,08:40)
(busabutter @ Mar. 18 2007,22:08) I heard if you put a timing retard eliminator that will unleash the busa's real potential of 220mph.  Is that true and if so were do I get a timing retard eliminator.
Whats a TRE?  
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif
OH NO---not another TRE post? I can't handle it--my head's gonna explode!!!
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

(bigoltool @ Mar. 17 2007,13:39) Give it a rest man! If they build it I will... you get the picture.

laugh.gif
Honestly - this is what I thought too - but it's been few months and this was a littly bit new - so I thought I'd see if things had changed already.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(Revvv @ Mar. 18 2007,21:47) You may as well go ahead and get pissed because it's coming midSummer.
I'll believe it when I see it. Everyone told me not to buy my '04 because the new Busa was coming in '05. The new Busa's have been at the dealers in Oct/Nov the last few years. Most bikes don't drop until March/April. I think that's what is meant by mid year release. If we get a new Busa at all, I don't expect to see it until October. Maybe very late Sept. JMHO.

Back