Mid-Summer Release of '07 Busa

(Revvv @ Mar. 17 2007,19:05) Yes, yes, and yes again. I new Busa is coming.

The sales guy is clueless though as to what the bike will actually look like or be in terms of powerplant. Suzie hasn't released that info yet to anyone. At the Dealer show there was no more than a bike blazing across the screen announcing the 08 arrival in mid 07.

For all your sales guy knows the new Hayabusa could be a 1300cc bike with technolgical upgrades and little else. Then again, it could be a 14.5 - 1500 with a completely updated body and frame. No one knows for sure except the Suzuki Engineers.
looks like 08 could turn out to be a hellava year for big horsepower. with the new k7 pushing 170 hp stock you know kawasaki will be upgrading the zx-10r for 08, plus new busa, possible revamped zx-14 and a new/old player to the game. word is yamaha has confirmed the new vmax for 08 with 200+ crankshaft hp. If all of this comes to light it's going to be an awsome year.

if theres one advantage to getting older,its FINALLY being happy with what you have and not needing to be on the cutting edge.my 05 is all i need to be happy....its fast as hell,somewhat comfy and almost paid for.my plan is to get a gold wing and keep my busa and maybe add a 600 for track days.i will however be looking forward to all you young guys going out and kicking some zx14 butt on the new(improved?)08 busa!

They had a picture of the new 2008 Busa in a magazine over here this week. There isn't a huge difference in the way that it looks. Main difference is the rear end though. It will have the same underseat exhausts as the B King and the tail section is a bit sleeker. Also has the front indicators in the mirrors like the blackbird and new GSXR 1000

I have to say that if they go too dramatic on new looks I wouldnt buy it, I also like first gen bikes. Now if they keep the body style and have new technology in it, I wouldnt mind trading mine in and pushing the new one to its limits and helping them find the bugs
all_coholic.gif
, I mean under warranty they have to replace everything. :-D One thing I have to say is, they had better not get rid of the dash and put in digital. Theres nothing like seeing your bike rev to 10k and seeing the speedo needle crank around.
super.gif

(bikerboy_ie @ Mar. 26 2007,14:42) They had a picture of the new 2008 Busa in a magazine over here this week. There isn't a huge difference in the way that it looks. Main difference is the rear end though. It will have the same underseat exhausts as the B King and the tail section is a bit sleeker. Also has the front indicators in the mirrors like the blackbird and new GSXR 1000
All of that made me say "Yuck, Yuck, Yuck, and YUCK" the B-Kings exhaust is FUGLY
crazy.gif

but again i'll believe it when *I* see it.
all_coholic.gif

lurk.gif

any pics? they would have been out by now if they are infact going to be sold in June.

(bikerboy_ie @ Mar. 26 2007,11:42) They had a picture of the new 2008 Busa in a magazine over here this week. There isn't a huge difference in the way that it looks. Main difference is the rear end though. It will have the same underseat exhausts as the B King and the tail section is a bit sleeker. Also has the front indicators in the mirrors like the blackbird and new GSXR 1000
Pics of this Alleged Magazine?
rock.gif

If they were smart, they'd drop some weight and sell the bike stock with a 4 into 1 exhaust. That would be one of the simplest ways to start making her lighter.

Ok the pic I saw the other day had the new cans under the pillion seat whereas this has them behind the engine so God knows what the real bike will be like!

2008_Suzuki_GSX1400R_r.jpg

Back