Michelin Pilot powers

Damn diesel, $240 for the set?
rock.gif
That's cool. I paid that for a set of Metzeler Sportec M1s. I figured the Michelin's would have been at least in the $300 price range for the set.

BTW diesel. I'm really diggin' the painted grab rail.
bowdown.gif
Is it painted or candy coated?
rock.gif
Either way, it looks the cat's ass.
wink.gif
cool.gif

It's hard to explain but the ride just "felt" better....I think today was my fastest run yet....the bike felt real solid and made me feel a little more confident in the twisty's.
Lemme ask you this... If you rode on any less than ideal surfaces (cracked, rough in general) did you get the feelin' that the Powers sort of absorbed some of the roughness compared to the stock tires? I definitely got that impression with them. I guess it's the softer compound conformin' to the surface instead of just rollin' on top of it. I dunno... Just curious as to whether or not you noticed the same thing.
rock.gif
Yeah, it felt like it rode better for sure.

It's hard to explain but the ride just "felt" better....I think today was my fastest run yet....the bike felt real solid and made me feel a little more confident in the twisty's.
Lemme ask you this... If you rode on any less than ideal surfaces (cracked, rough in general) did you get the feelin' that the Powers sort of absorbed some of the roughness compared to the stock tires? I definitely got that impression with them. I guess it's the softer compound conformin' to the surface instead of just rollin' on top of it. I dunno... Just curious as to whether or not you noticed the same thing.
rock.gif
Yeah, it felt like it rode better for sure.
Cool, thanks.
beerchug.gif

Back