Michelin Pilot Power 2CT

Put about 1500 miles on mine and love em. Way better than stock. If you like twisty's these power 2CT tires will not disappoint you. The Busa dips into corners and these tires inspire confidence with their grip. Love them and got a good deal at cycle gear:thumbsup:

man, the stock 015 on my K9 Busa only lasted 2950 miles, went to a Dunlop Qualifier and only got 2200 miles out of it, then went to a CT2 and got 4700 out of it. I don't do track days either. I guess I ride a little hard, but hey, what's a Busa for?!?! I'm picking my Busa up Friday from the shop. Just had oil change and Shinko 005 Advance's front and rear. For the price, I'll be happy to get 1500 miles out of them!!

Just placed an order for a new rear Product Description Price Quantity Sub Total

190/50ZR-17 (73W) Michelin Pilot Power 2 CT Rear Motorcycle Tire

143.99 shipped

Brought this one back from long ago.

Great performance tire for the road. The only thing I didn't like about it was that I only gave me 2,500 miles before the rear needed to be changed. A product due to a heavy bike plus a heavy rider. Also that was not just from center wear either since the whole tire was used up. The front had at least another 2,500 miles left in it.

Just got mine on my 09. The oem BT lasted 4000 miles. I have no complaints out of the BT tire from Bridgestone.
I have about 100 miles on my new michelin and in all honesty it feels better. Smoother, better angle
i have scraped pegs yet waiting to heat cycle it for about 200 miles. THUMBS UP FOR MICHELIN
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok just got back from a 200 mile ride today on the new michelin. All I can say is Michelin did it again and has never let me down with there tires. I got more confidence with the michelin and for the first time I scraped the peg!! This tire really sticks great and is super smooth with a great angle. If she gets decent mileage I will never go back with a Bridgestone.

Just put on a new rear.. got 5600miles on OEM tire so hoping for much longer since most of my riding is straight with a few turns here and there..

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Just got mine on my 09. The oem BT lasted 4000 miles. I have no complaints out of the BT tire from Bridgestone.
I have about 100 miles on my new michelin and in all honesty it feels better. Smoother, better angle
i have scraped pegs yet waiting to heat cycle it for about 200 miles. THUMBS UP FOR MICHELIN
Posted via Mobile Device

A new tire ALWAYS feels better than the old worn out tire no matter the brand or type. Don't get caught up in tire comparisons until you spank them back to back. A casual Sunday ride tells you one thing, they are round and black.

Michelin's PP 2ct was the hot tire a few years ago not because of how great it was but how well Michelin advertised it. Tire technology has superseded the PP 2ct just like the Bridgestone BT014, Dunlop 208 & Pirelli Corsa which were the hot tires in those days as well. Michelin now has the Pilot Pure, Bridgestone has the BT016, Dunlop has the Q2 (which is my favorite) and Pirelli has the Rosso Corsa. All of which are upgrades from the old PP 2ct's.

Back