Michael Jackson dead at 50

The sad thing is, he wont be as remembered for his talent as he will be for raping little boys. it's his legacy.

Very true, Rev. Still sad he let his life go in that direction. All the money in the world and he couldnt get help.

If he did what he was accused (and not convicted) of doing, he--like all of us--will now answer for his actions.

But, putting aside all the accusations, what an amazing life and talent in a short 50 years. May he rest in peace.

Rest In Peace...!

michael-jackson1.jpg

now the media will BEAT IT into the ground :laugh:. A lot of kids will not have to live with molestation. :thumbsup:

Hate all you want this is still one of my all time fav songs !

- Michael Jackson - Beat It[/url]
RIP Michael !

Sorry if we hate singing child molesters. Some people still have morals. Others will trade morality for a song.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if we hate singing child molesters. Some people still have morals. Others will trade morality for a song.

Hate to say this, but I tend to agree with you here, Trekkie. Ever since that all went down i havent been able to listen to ANY of his music.

Hate to say this, but I tend to agree with you here, Trekkie. Ever since that all went down i havent been able to listen to ANY of his music.

You have to stand for something or you will fall for anything. :thumbsup:

Yep, I agree too. Can't stand to hear his name ever since he paid his way out of civil court. I wouldn't pay 2 cents to see him rise from the dead and dance :beerchug:

Back