Michael Jackson dead at 50

If he did what he was accused (and not convicted) of doing, he--like all of us--will now answer for his actions.

But, putting aside all the accusations, what an amazing life and talent in a short 50 years. May he rest in peace.
I couldn't agree with you more. RIP Mike.

You guys stay classy.

I hope none of you ever do anything questionable and then have the media convict you without a trial.

You guys stay classy.

I hope none of you ever do anything questionable and then have the media convict you without a trial.

I donno what shows and articles YOU were reading, but the ones *I* saw (along with the legal stuff) said that he paid a child's parents an undisclosed sum of money to drop everything. Innocent people dont DO that.

I donno what shows and articles YOU were reading, but the ones *I* saw (along with the legal stuff) said that he paid a child's parents an undisclosed sum of money to drop everything. Innocent people dont DO that.

How many innocent people have billions of dollars to make problems go away? You can't compare that situation to ANYTHING else in our recent history, so to say that it spells guilt is faulty logic. Sometimes it might be better to just make it go away. The media convicted him regardless.

I personally dont give a shyte for the guy.

I'm just sick and tired of everyone being suprised that people die.
It happens, get past it and move on.

Its a shame that the Faucet thing got shot to the backburner over a peder-asses death.

Im not saying hes innocent and Im not saying hes guilty.... but I for one have been on tour with a "rock" band and I have seen first hand what goes on back stage....also I worked at one of our cities biggest music venues... and been backstage plenty of times... some of witch still give me nightmares.... sure there are some class acts out there that have never done anything to tarnish their names publicly but you never know whats going on behind closed doors till you make the mistake of opening those doors.... and Ive learned in life some doors are better left shut !

Edit : Point being I dont see people making a big stink on their so called fav rock stars life style.... until they get caught up in some big public outcry...

Last edited:
Its a shame that the Faucet thing got shot to the backburner over a peder-asses death.

Right, because a has-been pinup model is sooo much more important.

Note: I have nothing against Faucet, but she barely contributed anything to society. Like him or not, Jackson shaped pop music for decades.

Last edited:
I think its funny that we even try to associate or understand what kind of life the man lead. No one knows what it was like to walk a day in his shoes. Becoming a childhood phenomenon and having those years pass by in the blink of an eye! Being scrutinized and smeared in the smut rags on a daily basis. Most anyone would crack under that pressure

Last edited:
pre season football will be here soon, then regular season will be here before we know it...finally something worthwhile will be in the news:beerchug:

Innocent people dont DO that.

They do if they want horrendous publicity to be over with already. Imagine for a moment your reputation being dragged through every form of media available. The matter of his guilt is subjective. He was aquitted so any "convictions" anybody has is nothing more than their own opinion. I have great respect for his suberb talent, and pray that he rests in peace.

How many innocent people have billions of dollars to make problems go away? You can't compare that situation to ANYTHING else in our recent history, so to say that it spells guilt is faulty logic. Sometimes it might be better to just make it go away. The media convicted him regardless.

The only time you pay to make it go away is to pay it before the press hears about it. Once the press hears about it. You are paying to keep the details from the public.

Wow, some nasty comments. Hate him or love him, you know you like his music. He sold 26mil records in 1985. No one has ever come close to selling that many. RIP

The only time you pay to make it go away is to pay it before the press hears about it. Once the press hears about it. You are paying to keep the details from the public.

Is everything always black and white in your world?

I disagree. We can't turn a blind eye to one sick individual just because of their fame or fortune. A pediaphlye is a pediaphyle.

What is a pediaphlye and how do you become one without being convicted?

Ok, that was somewhat trollish, but I like you enough to admit it.

Right, because a has-been pinup model is sooo much more important.

Note: I have nothing against Faucet, but she barely contributed anything to society. Like him or not, Jackson shaped pop music for decades.

The "has been pin-up model" wasent in the courts for touching little kids.

Note: Its only music, which if he has shaped, then he is the frontrunner of the BS trash pop thats around today. Congrats.

Back