Brittany Murphy dead at 32

IF I had a daughter, I would raise her to be better than her..........Wait for thr autopsy, you will see she was pretty screwed up. And it amazes me how many people cow-tow to these screwed up celebrities, most of them are boring, disfunctional messes.............
But she was HOT:laugh:

She didn't look cracked out in that see thru jumpsuit...I'm just sayin:whistle:

What if she was your daughter? Would she just be an actress then?

The loss of family an friends hits home more than the loss of someone you don't know. Although the loss is a tragedy as is with anyone (except maybe the guy who was sticking needles into the baby, him or anyone with evil intentions like him, I really couldn't care less how they check out, only that the sooner the better) Some people see entertainers , celebs an politicians an make assumptions as to what kind of person they are so feel a connection to them. I do understand what aussie was saying. I value those close to me over anyone. Didn't see any thing wrong with the statement. This is of course jmo To anyone here who knew her my condolences to you an the family I didn't see or read anything malicous into was written in this thread.

thats just nonsense.. What did Brittany do for humanity?

If you truly believe what you said in your quote... then lets just lump the death of carrot top the comedian and a US marine dying in Iraq in the same category.

wanna rethink what you just said?
Because of what you wrote?? Gotta come up with better than that, my friend. I dont think anyone is "more significant" than anyone else cause they're a humanitarian, etc.
Friggin' Steven Segal is a humanitarian... where does he fall on that continuum?

How do you put the loss of life into a category?? Where does THAT make sense? If Carrot Top was your brother, would you tell everyone here that his (and your) loss doesnt really rate, cause a Marine lost his life today in battle?? A Marine chooses to do what he/she does... extraordinary thing to do for sure. But its their choice, and their loss (should that happen) is just as significant as anyone elses.

Going back to the file clerk analogy, if she was your wife, would it not be a big deal cause NYPD lost their lives that day too??
Where does THAT make sense?
I dont know what kind of point you're trying to make, but I stand by what I said. NOBODYS life is worth more than anyone elses, I dont give a s#!t WHAT they did for a living, what kind of humanitarian they were, or what contribution they made. Loss of life is loss of life, period.

These things are so meaningful to you that you would grade the importance of their very existance??

And just BTW, going out on a limb here, if a cancer patient sitting in a hospice somewhere forgot for a second that they've only got days left cause Brittany Murphy made them laugh, then I'd say she did her humanitarian work, knowingly or not.

Look... the bottom line is that Brittany Murphy died. Thats the point of this thread, to acknowledge her, not to argue over whether her death is of more importance than this one or that one.
I respect your right to your opinion... I just dont agree with it, thats all.

holy freakin' jesus.....

she was just an actress, while some of us may have liked her work.....to act like anybody knew her, or knew the type of person she was is ridiculous.

why do we care? because as a society we have an screwed up sense of worth.

typically the people we care the most about, are the least worthy.

Because of what you wrote?? Gotta come up with better than that, my friend. I dont think anyone is "more significant" than anyone else cause they're a humanitarian, etc.
Friggin' Steven Segal is a humanitarian... where does he fall on that continuum?

How do you put the loss of life into a category?? Where does THAT make sense? If Carrot Top was your brother, would you tell everyone here that his (and your) loss doesnt really rate, cause a Marine lost his life today in battle?? A Marine chooses to do what he/she does... extraordinary thing to do for sure. But its their choice, and their loss (should that happen) is just as significant as anyone elses.

Going back to the file clerk analogy, if she was your wife, would it not be a big deal cause NYPD lost their lives that day too??
Where does THAT make sense?
I dont know what kind of point you're trying to make, but I stand by what I said. NOBODYS life is worth more than anyone elses, I dont give a s#!t WHAT they did for a living, what kind of humanitarian they were, or what contribution they made. Loss of life is loss of life, period.

These things are so meaningful to you that you would grade the importance of their very existance??

And just BTW, going out on a limb here, if a cancer patient sitting in a hospice somewhere forgot for a second that they've only got days left cause Brittany Murphy made them laugh, then I'd say she did her humanitarian work, knowingly or not.

Look... the bottom line is that Brittany Murphy died. Thats the point of this thread, to acknowledge her, not to argue over whether her death is of more importance than this one or that one.
I respect your right to your opinion... I just dont agree with it, thats all.

Back to my original statement-- shes not news worthy... people die everyday.
So Fing what if she was in the movie clueless. So Fing what if she was 32.

The only reason she is in the media in the US is because people here dont care about whats going on in the world. They would rather just read trashy news.

thats just nonsense.. What did Brittany do for humanity?

If you truly believe what you said in your quote... then lets just lump the death of carrot top the comedian and a US marine dying in Iraq in the same category.

wanna rethink what you just said?

You mean Carrot Top is dead? What a tragedy..

:laugh:

When did that happen?????

He could kick my ass. Definitely. Love him in that new BK commerical. Estrada. :rofl:

carrotjuicedru0.jpg

carrotjuicedru0.jpg

Back to my original statement-- shes not news worthy... people die everyday.
So Fing what if she was in the movie clueless. So Fing what if she was 32.

The only reason she is in the media in the US is because people here dont care about whats going on in the world. They would rather just read trashy news.

Exactly..............

Let's hope it's not another youbng person taken away so early by drugs.

A sad event no matter what the cause.

Back