Brittany Murphy dead at 32

So, we can assume you value the life of an actress between a wh0re and WalMart cashier.

Nice.

Not asking you to ASSUME anything. Like I said, I don't like to hear about anyone dying, period. I just do not believe people in Hollywood are any more important than anyone else..........And yes, she is just as important as a cashier or a *****, they all are people. Do you have a grading system for human life?

Died of a heart attack. How sad. She was so young. :-(

1220_britney_murphy_ex_getty_94463366.jpg

Brittany Murphy Dies | TMZ.com

Sure as hell looks BAD. All bones and crack eyes.

+1 on only an actress.

Talented....but could not stay away from the nose candy and may not have been able to handle the fame and attention.

She was just canned from a movie a few weeks ago. My guess is that she did herself in.

Not asking you to ASSUME anything. Like I said, I don't like to hear about anyone dying, period. I just do not believe people in Hollywood are any more important than anyone else..........And yes, she is just as important as a cashier or a *****, they all are people. Do you have a grading system for human life?

+1...

He was 87. Old people die, young actresses not so much.
+1

I dont think this "Ayatollah Montazeri" is any more or less important than anyone else walking the Earth. Would he (or Brittany Murphy) be any more or less important than a junior file clerk in an office building??

Ask the father who lost his junior file clerk on 9/11...

Loss of life is always devastating to SOMEONE somewhere, and life should be honored, both while living, and in its loss, NOT "graded" as to the persons "importance", or railed on because "they're only an actress"... or a file clerk... or the Prime Minister of Wherever. Bottom line?? Someone lost their life. The only one they're ever gonna get. A little respect is in order.

We're ALL important to someone.

:rulez:

I think that since there have been so many celebrity deaths this year that most people would find another one interesting.

What if she was your daughter? Would she just be an actress then?

IF I had a daughter, I would raise her to be better than her..........Wait for thr autopsy, you will see she was pretty screwed up. And it amazes me how many people cow-tow to these screwed up celebrities, most of them are boring, disfunctional messes.............

+1

I dont think this "Ayatollah Montazeri" is any more or less important than anyone else walking the Earth. Would he (or Brittany Murphy) be any more or less important than a junior file clerk in an office building??

We're ALL important to someone.

:rulez:

thats just nonsense.. What did Brittany do for humanity?

If you truly believe what you said in your quote... then lets just lump the death of carrot top the comedian and a US marine dying in Iraq in the same category.

wanna rethink what you just said?

WOW we go from just posting about a celebs death to this, really??? come on guys......these pissing matches are getting old....

Back