Don't Break Into The House Of An Armed Man

MPH 200

Donating Member
Registered
San Marcos Record, San Marcos, TX - Two teens dead, one wounded in home invasion shooting

Two teens dead, one wounded in home invasion shooting

San Marcos — Two Luling teenagers are dead and a third seriously wounded after they were shot by a resident in an attempted home invasion early Friday in

San Marcos.

The shootings happened shortly before 2 a.m. on Chestnut Street on the west side of San Marcos.

One 16-year-old was pronounced dead at the scene and a second 16-year old died at Central Texas Medical Center. A third teen, also 16, was

transported to Brackenridge Hospital in Austin with serious wounds.

Police are withholding the identities of the teenagers as the investigation continues. A fourth teen, who was uninjured, has been arrested in connection with the home invasion with charges pending.

According to Chief of Police Howard Williams, police responded to a call of a home invasion with shots fired at 1:52 a.m. Friday. When police

arrived, they found several people shot by a resident of the home.

Three residents were in the home at the time of the incident and were not injured. Police did not release the names of the residents. The

investigation is continuing.

I got to agree I think Texas has those laws right, gotta pay to play. Sucks for the parents of those kids, but at 16 they should have better eyes on them ???

I personally have no mercy for these kids. It's sad to see such young men loose their lives but they made the choice to get envolved in violent crime. Surely they were smart enough to know a household in Texas most likely had weapons inside. I'm also sure the thought of their own death never crossed their mind.

I do feel for the parents and siblings they left behind.

Serves them right the home owner did the right thing I am not sorry for them teens at all they should have not been tring to commit a crime

Sad story for the parents...where were they, when they should have been raising their kids :(

I personally have no mercy for these kids. It's sad to see such young men loose their lives but they made the choice to get envolved in violent crime. Surely they were smart enough to know a household in Texas most likely had weapons inside. I'm also sure the thought of their own death never crossed their mind.

Who said that they were men ???

Sad story for the parents...where were they, when they should have been raising their kids :(

@ 1am...prolly asleep. I feel sorry for the home owner / shooter. even though in my eyes he did the right thing, he has to live with this for the rest of his life.

@ 1am...prolly asleep. I feel sorry for the home owner / shooter. even though in my eyes he did the right thing, he has to live with this for the rest of his life.

I meant in the 16 years that they lived...where were the parents...why did they not raise their kids RIGHT :(

I agree...but around here they actually like to go after the weapons. Kids got arrested eye ballin my house. Game warden checked them out and after about 1 hour 15 minutes I called him to make sure he's ok...he said yeah just doing all the paper work.

Got 17 and 18 year olds for 10 charges, some of them felonies.
Stolen guns, filed off serial numbers, drinking under age, reckless operation of a firearm, etc, etc...driver spent 40 days in jail and $2000 fines.

Warrants out for him recently for breaking into more houses and stealing guns after he got out of jail. Some kids just never seem to learn~!~

Bad thing is, a couple of those kids in TX probably had never been in trouble before and got hanging around the wrong type. That's the ones I feel sorry for.

all i have is a double barrell 12 gauge, I often wonder how big off a hole it would but in someone if they came into my house, but then again my alarm and my rotts would probably get them first

Sad part is the parents will sue for 10 million dollars in some wrongful death bs...claiming the homeowner should have offered the kids milk and cookies.... :moon:

Sad part is the parents will sue for 10 million dollars in some wrongful death bs...claiming the homeowner should have offered the kids milk and cookies.... :moon:

That might try but in TX I doubt they will do anything other then waste time and money.

It is doubtful that parents so absent as to allow their kids to get into stuff like this will actually try any litigation.

Back