Would you have pulled the trigger?

???
i love this....while in the process of "protecting your little girl" you punch a couple of .40 holes in his ass, or worse.

he then wins a lawsuit against you...takes all your money and your home...and he gets to live thier, banging "your little girl" while you play tag in the showers of the indiana mens prison.
good job, you get a big thumbs up.

??? In TEXAS the prevention of RAPE is Justification to use Deadly force. Why would anyone go to prision for protecting the innocent???

Statutory rape is off the table because age of consent in Indiana is 16 for females.

Age of Consent

Age of consent doesn't neccessarily mean a person 16 can have lawful sexual relations with a person 20.

I just can't get into this enough to read Indiana State Law, much less understand Indiana Case Law.

There's the ticket!

No excuse here, if she was 16 the guy is at fault. Period.
That age law is there specifically so that the guy has to be the one with the common sense and say NO.
Now if the guy was 16 that would be a different story.
Ask for his ID B4 you pull on him. :laugh:

A lot of those laws prevent someone from being charged with Rape, but doesn't prevent them from being charged with say lewd act on a minor, etc.

???? This isn't right but it's a two way road. Just because someone is below a LEGAL age doesn't mean they didn't feed the fire. If you care about your kiddos pay attention to what they're doing. CONSENTUAL means it takes two. Age is a bull**** deal. You're 17 and innocent then one year later you're an adult with privoleges? Everyone is resposible for their actions regardless of what the law says.
The kids are bringing a lot of bad things to their doorstep like it or not.
I would do anything to help someone in perill out but look out for your own.

Wow! I think 20 and 16 is the point. What did this guy do? Park his car down the block and get a bicycle out of the trunk.

Maybe they both need some ass kicking. Her for being gulled by a 20 year old and especially him for robbing the cradle. I don't think a gun is necessary, especially if you want to stay out of prison. No way killing this guy would fly in court, even if he needs killing (meaning the guy is more of a perv than it sounds).

Back