Would you have pulled the trigger?

Holy S*** I can't believe this thread is still going damn. I think the bottom line is for me I would want to torture him (not shoot him) however that is the initial reaction most people would have due to the situation and as much as I would like this to be the old west it's not so we have to abide by the rules. At the same time that girl knew what the hell was going on so the reality is no, the guy shouldn't have shot him. (or at him one in the air as a warning on your own property I think is ok in this situation). So really I don't know what I would do in that situation hopefully I'll never get the chance to find out.

SECTION 45. IC 35-42-4-9 IS AMENDED TO READ AS FOLLOWS [EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2007]: Sec. 9. (a) A person at least eighteen (18) years of age who, with a child at least fourteen (14) years of age but less than sixteen (16) years of age, performs or submits to sexual intercourse or deviate sexual conduct commits sexual misconduct with a minor, a Class C felony. However, the offense is:
(1) a Class B felony if it is committed by a person at least twenty-one (21) years of age; and
(2) a Class A felony if it is committed by using or threatening the use of deadly force, if it is committed while armed with a deadly weapon, if it results in serious bodily injury, or if the commission of the offense is facilitated by furnishing the victim, without the victim's knowledge, with a drug (as defined in IC 16-42-19-2(1)) or a controlled substance (as defined in IC 35-48-1-9) or knowing that the victim was furnished with the drug or controlled substance without the victim's knowledge.
(b) A person at least eighteen (18) years of age who, with a child at least fourteen (14) years of age but less than sixteen (16) years of age,

performs or submits to any fondling or touching, of either the child or the older person, with intent to arouse or to satisfy the sexual desires of either the child or the older person, commits sexual misconduct with a minor, a Class D felony. However, the offense is:
(1) a Class C felony if it is committed by a person at least twenty-one (21) years of age; and
(2) a Class B felony if it is committed by using or threatening the use of deadly force, while armed with a deadly weapon, or if the commission of the offense is facilitated by furnishing the victim, without the victim's knowledge, with a drug (as defined in IC 16-42-19-2(1)) or a controlled substance (as defined in IC 35-48-1-9) or knowing that the victim was furnished with the drug or controlled substance without the victim's knowledge.
(c) It is a defense that the accused person reasonably believed that the child was at least sixteen (16) years of age at the time of the conduct. However, this subsection does not apply to an offense described in subsection (a)(2) or (b)(2).
(d) It is a defense that the child is or has ever been married. However, this subsection does not apply to an offense described in subsection (a)(2) or (b)(2).
(e) It is a defense to a prosecution under this section if all the following apply:(1) The person is not more than four (4) years older than the victim.
(2) The relationship between the person and the victim was a dating relationship or an ongoing personal relationship. The term "ongoing personal relationship" does not include a family relationship.(3) The crime:
(A) was not committed by a person who is at least twenty-one (21) years of age;
(B) was not committed by using or threatening the use of deadly force;
(C) was not committed while armed with a deadly weapon;
(D) did not result in serious bodily injury;
(E) was not facilitated by furnishing the victim, without the victim's knowledge, with a drug (as defined in IC 16-42-19-2(1)) or a controlled substance (as defined in IC 35-48-1-9) or knowing that the victim was furnished with the drug or controlled substance without the victim's knowledge; and
(F) was not committed by a person having a position of authority or substantial influence over the victim.
(4) The person has not committed another sex offense (as defined in IC 11-8-8-5.2) (including a delinquent act that would be a sex offense if committed by an adult) against any other person.

according to the law of indiana this is not rape.....

By the way even though the guy is 20 and the girl is 16 he could in theory by one day shy from being 5 years older than her... He would be guilty of rape...

The person is not more than four (4) years older than the victim. Meaning has to be less than 4 years older... A crime could have of been taking place!!! Not enough information to make a legal call...

Therefore - I would have kicked the crap out of him and taken my chances with a jury of my peers...
Parents...
And if it was my twenty year old son banging some 16 years girl I'd smack him around too...

I have a daughter being born in sept....I have 15 yrs to go get a gun and permit...LOL

I would have beat his ars almost to death for being stupid. 16 YR OLD DAUGHTER! SCREWIN IN MY HOME! NO NO NO NO. SOMEONE IS GETTING A BEAT DOWN. COULDN'T CARE OF IT WAS CONSENTUAL. DADS:rulez:

wouldn't of shot...however, if had him at gunpoint, duct tape the wrist, put his naked azz in the work van, drive to the "alternative" club by the river and pay a few to settle in full what he was doing to my daughter...then drop him off at the "block" and declare him as a narc that was just caught.:whistle:

bla bla bla....gun permits are for people with registered weapons,lol.

Yep. Anyone who really intends to shoot someone would not do it with a gun registered in their name. I wonder how many gang members have registered guns?

I'm very disappointed in the direction of this thread. I'll get it back on track though...

jailbait1.jpg

NICE
this is all i got

admitit.jpg

:thumbsup: yes i would

OK, where is that popcorn pic located? Is there someway to copy say the little guy rolling laughing and be able to put it in an email and have him move?

click where it says "more" on the smilies and scroll down till you find it...it's way on down there. as far as modifying them to be different, I'm not sure that can be done...but it would be pretty cool

Back