Pulled the trigger and bought a Tundra

Very nice :bowdown:. A friend of mine has an 08 and I love that thing. He lets me drive it sometimes and man that thing has some power. We were in KY a couple of years back and they got about 14 inches of snow and ice and that truck never slipped one time. I have always wanted one since then but just don't have the money for it at this time. Enjoy and be safe

My Bro. is a Tundra fanatic. Traded his '07 for a '10 and has nothing but good to say about Toyota trucks. Wish you the same experience.
About lifting, he just done a 2" on his (2wd) to run bigger tires, lift kits are out there.
Congrats on your truck!

Also, tundrasolutions.com is a helpful forum that he uses.

Last edited:
My Bro. is a Tundra fanatic. Traded his '07 for a '10 and has nothing but good to say about Toyota trucks. Wish you the same experience.
About lifting, he just done a 2" on his (2wd) to run bigger tires, lift kits are out there.
Congrats on your truck!

Also, tundrasolutions.com is a helpful forum that he uses.

Yeah i found that site. A ton of good information there similar to the Org :thumbsup:

Good choice, Russell! Toyota make awesome (and reasonably priced) trucks. I wish we could get the Tundras in Australia.

Heh Russ great choice...hard to go wrong with Japanese vehicles...you know it isn't a truck you bought...because trucks ain't got plugs:laugh::rofl: just messing with you. Can you post up what kind of gas mileage you are getting...curious...thanks and great choice...

I like the new Tundra's a lot now...the older ones were butt ugly. I had 2 Toyota trucks ( 87 and a Taco ) and both were great little trucks.

Heh Russ great choice...hard to go wrong with Japanese vehicles...you know it isn't a truck you bought...because trucks ain't got plugs:laugh::rofl: just messing with you. Can you post up what kind of gas mileage you are getting...curious...thanks and great choice...

i only got the V6 model so i get about 18/19 estimated. Ill know for sure in a week when i have to fill it up. EPA says i get 16mpg and I drive kinda light. I only wanted enough power to pull a trailer with my busa in it or alot of furniture. Just everyday uses. 5.7 is just a bit more than i need :laugh: and when i get in the truck I dont want to worry about gas mileage.

Ill tell you the stability control in this truck is amazing when i make turns and any kind of curved roads at quick speeds its just so smooth. I havent found one bad thing with the truck. I am above happy with my purchase :thumbsup:

Oh and toyota made it easy to change the oil. The oil filter is literally mounted on top top so when i pop the hood the filter is right in front of me to turn on and pop another one on :thumbsup::thumbsup: Changing oil is going to be so easy.

Back