Pulled the trigger and bought a Tundra

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
So went to the dealer to see one of the Tundras I have been looking at. They wanted 21,000 for it but i got them down to 18,000.

It has 30,000 miles and near flawless interior minus a few discrepencies I can deal with. The outside has 2 fairly large scratches but its a truck. I just bought some color matching color and clearcoat pens from https://www.paintscratch.com to touch them up. I may paint it a few years down the road we will see.

Dealer tried to screw me on a few things which is pretty sad but I am very happy with the truck so far :thumbsup: I like the aftermarket radio it has. Navigation, Bluetooth and lots of other goodies.

There are SO many little storage spaces all inside this truck. Im finding more and more each time i get in it.

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0076.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats:thumbsup: I love mine, best truck I have ever owned, and all I have ever owned is trucks,

You will love it in the snow too... My tundra handles like a dream. THe traction and stability control is near flawless.

Nice looking truck .
A $3k discount off asking price is strong.
Sounds like in the end it was a fair deal for both parties.
After the $3k off did they charge you a 'dealer fee' or 'dealer service' ? If so how much ?

Nice looking truck .
A $3k discount off asking price is strong.
Sounds like in the end it was a fair deal for both parties.
After the $3k off did they charge you a 'dealer fee' or 'dealer service' ? If so how much ?

They got me with a 395 dealer fee and tried to get me to buy a 2 grand bumper to bumper lifetime. I already get a lifetime powertrain on it... they dropped the bumper to bumper to 1500 and 0 financing but i still refused it.

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

time for a lift, some 35's and a blower :rofl:

:laugh: none of that for this truck. Only comfort and slight mods for the tundra. The extra mad money goes into the busa :thumbsup:

They got me with a 395 dealer fee and tried to get me to buy a 2 grand bumper to bumper lifetime. I already get a lifetime powertrain on it... they dropped the bumper to bumper to 1500 and 0 financing but i still refused it.

:goodboy:

So I'm guessing since you refused %0 you paid cash ?

:goodboy:

So I'm guessing since you refused %0 you paid cash ?

They just offered 0% on the bumper to bumper warranty itself over 18 months. The guy was desparate and frustrated trying to sell it to me.

They tried to get me to finance the truck through toyota at 8.5% :rofl: :rofl:

Called up my bank and got 4.07%. I could got 3.5% on a new truck loan but had to get a used loan :-(

They didnt make much money off of me :rofl:

Are you even able to get in that thing with you bum leg:rofl:

Looks look ya got a good deal bro, enjoy. Bet the Busa will look pretty good in the back of ot too.

Are you even able to get in that thing with you bum leg:rofl:

Looks look ya got a good deal bro, enjoy. Bet the Busa will look pretty good in the back of ot too.

HEY! :tantrum: I have been walking on my own half the time! I may hobble and not have alot of strength built up yet but yes i can drive and get in it! :laugh: The dealer kind of looked at me weird when i asked to test drive cause the other half the time i walk with assistence of the crutches :laugh: but he let me test drive anyway.

It is a tall truck. Im thinking about getting steps as one of my future mods... At 360 a months plus insurance i need to kinda slow down on my mod purchases. And i havent measured if the busa will fit or not... Thats on my to-do list. And i need to find a good ramp i can slow ride the bike up into the bed... If anyone knows a good one that would be awesome! :thumbsup:

Back