PULLED THE TRIGGER

ToXSicK RoCKeT

Registered
Hey gang, Well my 70 chevelle sold yesterday, was kind of a sad day
boohoo.gif
i had alot of blood sweat and tears in her, just a brief description..... 468inch big block(625hp N/A) NOS big shoot kit, TH400/gear vendors under/overdrive, new everything, frame off, hugger org(car is actually featured on harwoods website)........ANYWAYS, nuff of that.... now on to the good part! finally ORDERD ALL MY GOODS TODAY, brocks full w/AH (on F-ing back order
cursin.gif
), tripple tree, clutch mod, PC usb3, raidial mount lowering kit. HID low(6000k) high(3000k) kit. Soupy's rear adj lowering links, and last but not least.....Macontosh alumi-pro 6-10 over arm(powder coated org)
banana.gif
. So now im completely BROKE AZ A JOKE!! Its been a long time since i've spent that kinda cash, i think it was.......oh ya, WHEN I BOUGHT MY HOUSE
laugh.gif
I'm so damn excited right now i cant hardly type........So YES, expect ALOT of cool pics to come guy's
cool.gif

I pulled the trigger on my K8 back in Feb when it was too cold to ride. @#00 miles on her now. One of my friends just sold his 70 Chevelle SS for 30,000.00 and I'm trying to get him to spend some of that money on a new toy and get him into a bike but......

Its Christmas!!
laugh.gif
very cool cant wait to see some pics when shes done
smile.gif

I pulled the trigger on my K8 back in Feb when it was too cold to ride. @#00 miles on her now. One of my friends just sold his 70 Chevelle SS for 30,000.00 and I'm trying to get him to spend some of that money on a new toy and get him into a bike but......
30k he got sum good dough for it, i got 20 for mine, believe it or not a guy in canada bought it site un seen....except for e-bay pics, he wont be disappointed though its a nice car. +1 on the buddy thing, i got one two that wont make his damn mind up
argue.gif

Its Christmas!!
laugh.gif
   very cool cant wait to see some pics when shes done
smile.gif
THX BROTHER...... pics? hell your close enough that you can see in person
super.gif
no doubt we got to get a ride on here soon
race.gif
   the darn board is down startin tomorrow so maybe we can get one together after that and get the rest of the crew out to
race.gif

muscle.gif
HELL YES BRO
super.gif
very nice pic, looks like busaville
laugh.gif

race.gif

super.gif

laugh.gif

Hope you enjoy, still waiting on alot of other goodies to show up:D will post some more when they show up........BETTER YET WHEN I GET EM ON THE BIKE:overlord:

Back