COACH DUNGY INDY SON FOUND DEAD AT 18

ROACH

Registered
WONDER WHAT HAPPENED THATS YOUNG TO DIE.wonder what the cause was??? sucks dont know anything about him but thats young man to die.

well now the florida people will hate me but wonder drugs are involved?lotta pure coke in florida

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) -- James Dungy, the 18-year-old son of Indianapolis Colts coach Tony Dungy, was found dead in a Tampa-area apartment, police said Thursday.

No foul play is suspected, but a cause of death won't be announced pending an autopsy, said Vida Morgan, a secretary in the Hillsborough County sheriff's office.

James Dungy's girlfriend found him when she returned to the Campus Lodge Apartments in Lutz, Fla., the sheriff's office said in a news release on its Web site. Police responded at 1:32 a.m. Thursday and performed CPR on Dungy before he was taken to University Community Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Tony Dungy has left the Colts and is in Tampa. The Colts (13-1) are at Seattle on Saturday, and team president Bill Polian said that assistant head coach Jim Caldwell has taken over for Dungy.

Indianapolis lost its first game Sunday against the visiting San Diego Chargers, ending what had been a perfect season.

"The thoughts and prayers of everyone in this building are with Tony and (wife) Lauren, their children and their extended family, and for the repose of James' soul," Polian said at a news conference at the Colts' training facility in Indianapolis. "This is a tragedy for the Dungy family and by extension his football family here with the Colts."

that was him on the right

p1_dungy_son.jpg

I saw that on Fox News...very sad indeed...
sad.gif
Wonder what happened...
rock.gif

how sad, i lost my grandpa at xmiss a few years back, i could no way imagine how it is to loose a son, let alone during the holidays.

best wishes for him and his family .
sad.gif

It must be very difficult to handle. I myself, am afraid that my Father, A Korean War Veteran might not make it through Christmas. The really sad part of it is that he has been a very bitter person as long as I can remember because of Korea. And only now that he see's the end is he starting to realize all that he/we have missed all these years. Life is too short. Live it like everyday could be your last. Because it just might be. He knows that now. But now is to late.

David

That's terrible. Like others I wonder what the cause of death was?

Very sad indeed and my prayers with the family. A good friend at work died on sunday and was buried today and he was 45 with 4 kids from 17 to 2. Really sad to hear and makes you hurt since it is right around the holidays.
sad.gif

Sounds strange that she returned to the apt at 1:32 am. I mean wtf was she doing? Was it a booty call? Do they live together? Can't even be close what was reported. That's just my opinion.

HT, my old lady bartends, she often comes home at that time of night. If something happend to me early in the evening, that's when she would find me....
This is a terrible thing to have happened, I cannot fathom losing a son. One of my good friends lost two of his sons, ages 11 and 2 months over the summer, we buried them on my birthday. That was the hardest day of my life, and they weren't even my boys. I give thanks every day for my kids.

HT, my old lady bartends, she often comes home at that time of night. If something happend to me early in the evening, that's when she would find me....
This is a terrible thing to have happened, I cannot fathom losing a son. One of my good friends lost two of his sons, ages 11 and 2 months over the summer, we buried them on my birthday. That was the hardest day of my life, and they weren't even my boys. I give thanks every day for my kids.
There can be no worse pain...J, if you knew how much I thought about those children...
sad.gif

Truly sad indeed. Something definitely seems foul. Regardless of what it is, one man has lost his son at the verge of him beginning his adult life. Dungy seems like good people. My prayers are with him.

Back