These kids are lucky... till they get home...

tdrcomm

Donating Member
Registered
Boys take father's Porsche for joy ride, end up plunging down cliff

Both taken to Childrens Hospital
Updated: 10/11/2009 05:35:23 PM PDT

PORTER RANCH-Two boys riding in a convertible Porsche were hurt today when one of them drove off the edge of a road and their vehicle plunged a hundred feet down a cliff.

Police said a 15-year-old boy took his father's Porsche out for a joy ride, then possibly lost control, said a spokesman with the Los Angeles Police Department's Valley Traffic division.

Firefighters were called in at 1:44 p.m. to the western end of Sesnon Boulevard in Porter Ranch, where they saw that the convertible had landed on its wheels and the two boys were reportedly able to climb out of it, according to the fire department.

Both the 12-year-old and 15-year-old were in serious condition and were taken by helicopter to Childrens Hospital Los Angeles.

There's gonna be some huggin', and kissin', and monumental butt-whompin' when these two get home. Can someone say, "grounded til' 2020". :laugh:

Yikes, I crashed my mom's car when I was 15 but it wasn't nearly that bad. Glad they will at least get to live long enough to learn a lesson.

Back