Medical marijuana....your thoughts?

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
So thursday the start taking applications for medical cards here in arizona, i really wish they would just legalize the stupid stuff and tax the hell out of it to make some revenue, just wanted to know what the .org thought of this......

cough
cough
cough

meh, until the feds legalize it, i'm not gonna touch the stuff. but as long as the stoners stay off the dang road. most people can barely drive sober, i'd rather not have a bunch of stoned teenagers making runs to wal mart to get snacks at 2 in the morning. don't get me wrong, i support their right to do whatever, but teens don't tend to plan ahead. you know, get snacks before you get all stonered out.

i could care less if its legalized. wont catch me in the same room with it till its fed legal.

I dont touch the stuff, BUT If were B/T the pot and Booze . I'd rather have a stoned driver than a drunk any day.. I have lots of thougts about why its illegal , It would be easy to grow it yourself so taxing it would be hard to do.., But if its illegal then they ( GOV. courts ) can make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ off if it being illegal.. Plus its proven to reduce cancer cells by 70% .So surely the FDA ADA abcdefg doesnt want that to happen, They might lose a few billion over a years time because people wont buy their junk. YET Drugs are sold on every TV Commertial that kills people and causes worse problems than what they had to begin with. When it comes to laws and courts its always about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.. Now why can all the booze manufactures make/ sell Booze yet pots illegal.?

- Cancer Cure - Cannabis & Cannabinoids,by Robert Melamede,PhD[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont smoke, never have prob never will but we all know its purely about the doller. MAKE IT LEGAL! :cheerleader:

I dont touch the stuff, BUT If were B/T the pot and Booze . I'd rather have a stoned driver than a drunk any day.. I have lots of thougts about why its illegal , It would be easy to grow it yourself so taxing it would be hard to do.., But if its illegal then they ( GOV. courts ) can make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ off if it being illegal.. Plus its proven to reduce cancer cells by 70% .So surely the FDA ADA abcdefg doesnt want that to happen, They might lose a few billion over a years time because people wont buy their junk. YET Drugs are sold on every TV Commertial that kills people and causes worse problems than what they had to begin with. When it comes to laws and courts its always about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.. Now why can all the booze manufactures make/ sell Booze yet pots illegal.?

I totally agree, I would a rather meet a stoned driver than a drunk driver any day, Alcohol is way worse than weed in my opinion, I could go on and on about it but I am not going to cause everyone has different opinions about it but my opinion is that Mary Jane is safer than Alcohol. I am not saying that I condone either of them, Just speaking from past experimenting years ago.

Big Tobacco is EVIL, but Medical Pot is going to save us. Legalize it and sooner or later Big Tobacco will control it, then Pot will be evil and need to be outlawed.

The Medical angle is just a ruse to legalize it. For a hundred bucks in Cali any adult can go buy a license and buy from a dispensary. Possession of less than an ounce here is just an infraction anyway. The other catch is, even if legalized, companies with zero tolerance drug policies can still terminate users.

The other thing I got a kick out of here is, that the dispensaries have not been collecting sales tax. Last month the tax man started sending them tax bills. One dispensary in Berkley, I think received something like a $6,000,000 past due sales tax bill on $58,000,000 in sales.

$58,000,000 that should really peeve some people around here. What's their overhead? Surely excessive profits, someone is living too large for sure. Then there's the growers on public lands and forests polluting them with chemicals and fertilizers and killing every deer on sight because they damage the crop.

It would be easy to grow it yourself so taxing it would be hard to do.

Please correct me if im wrong but Its my understanding its not that hard to grow Tabacco either, yet they control that.. And most stoners are too lazy to spend time growing it when they can go out and buy it from a guy standing behind a grocery store with blood shot eyes and tweaking out.

Alcohol can be made at home too but ppl are too lazy or just dont have the time to put into making it so buying it is easier.

Safer than alcohol. But Your bought and paid for RICO politicraps in government take big$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from liquor corporations to keep it illegal.

Please correct me if im wrong but Its my understanding its not that hard to grow Tabacco either, yet they control that.. And most stoners are too lazy to spend time growing it when they can go out and buy it from a guy standing behind a grocery store with blood shot eyes and tweaking out.

Alcohol can be made at home too but ppl are too lazy or just dont have the time to put into making it so buying it is easier.

most people are too lazy to grow or build anything.

Back