• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
curiousity, what brand is it?

i would consider spliting w/ someone too

also, i would be interested in ICEMAN yellow high bulb

Could you put me down and notify me, since I don't always get to check the boards every day?

i'd love to once i find out how much it'll be. Funds are extremely tight but bein that i ride at night so often this would really be beneficial for me

Just FYI...

I inspect and connect everything before shipping. This way, I ensure that the bulbs are not broken and all connections fit perfectly.

When you receive the package the highbeam portion of the kit is completely connected - and the same goes for the lowbeam. This way your know exactly how everything is supposed to be connected and it's impossible to mix up your ballasts.

This is how the kit looks when it arrives

This is how the kits looks when you remove it from the box

This kit is completely plug and play. Litterally, if you took it out of the box and connected your OEM low beam bulb connection to the low beam Xenon connector, it would work immediately. The same goes for the high beam. super.gif

alrite rite on . SWEET . now we are looking ... just hope the USPS packing will able to label fragile if opposible to prevent handlers from throwing them around,.hehee

Put me on the list. I'm in. Been reading HID threads here on this board for what seems like years.

One question would be I have a Headlight Modulator (blinking high beam) on the bike. Still work okay??

Haven't read all there is to read via the links, but doesn't it make sense to have the HID on the high beam to actually be able to see at night?? I'd lean towards just doing both.

Yeah a guy at work wants to do this for his goldwing and wants in but also has a modulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back