HID Group Buy!!!

the 5000K is the brightest kit and the one we recommend (also the kit that most people buy for their bikes). It has an ultra white bright light output.

The 6000K is an ultra white light and a slight blue tint in the beam pattern.

The 8000K has a deep blue tint with the ultra bright white light.

The 10000K has a blue/purple tint in the mix with th eultra bright white light.

The 12000K has a deep purple tint added to the bright white light.

What bulb size does the busa use? And also what type of power consumption is there on the 5000 k?

You only put these on the low beams right?
Why only on the low beam ?
each bulb takes a ballast/ignitor combo for it to work....So essentially you would require 2 kits if this was something you want to do.
the low beams have a reflective projection (like most cars) and our high beam is a "projector beam" style emitter that is focused and really isn't really designed for the HID.....it may get a little better...but you won't have the same amount of gain on that circuit as you get on the low beam.

I took some pics of the install I did a couple of weeks ago, but work keeps me away from home to do anything with them at the moment....just do a search on HID, both here and the SH.org forums....you will see a number of pictures from other folks.

Thanks BC .. All is clear now ...
Count me in , if they'll ship to Ireland..

there is the option of going with the "dual beam HID" for high and low... but mike cherny (xenonking.com) recommended that i only do the low beam swap, that it would make the high beam obsolete. he was right too. with the HID on i plip on my "high" beam.... and it looks like a shiotty lil' flashlight in the road....
smile.gif
pointless.

We do ship to Ireland for an international shipping fee of $30. The busa uses and H7 bulb and the kit as well as the bulb and anything else that comes with it is warrantied for a year. The bulbs lasts longer than 2500 hours and thats 3X longer than a regular halogen bulb.

Indy, you can send a payment via PayPal to BMitsel@XenonKing.com, please include your number in the note section and the kit that you want. You can email me as well with all questions to MCherny@XenonKing.com

Back