HID Group Buy!!!

XenonKing.com

Donating Member
Registered
Hi,

my company and I have done a VERY succesful group buy with this forum in January (more than 40 purchases!). Wanted to see if people are interested in it again, maybe not everyone had the chance or saw the thread before. Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,
Michael Cherny
www.XenonKing.com
877-HID-KITS ext. 707

Count me in.
smile.gif

PM me with prices and the like. I'm very interested in seeing the differences on my bike. I just got my Busa last Friday, but I noticed the lack of distant lighting compared to my '03 R6.

i was just talking to Toyz about this very same thing. He pointed me in this threads direction.

Count me in.

regardless of price, HID is *the only way* to fly at night
cool.gif

For example, last night I was coming home, normal 60mph speed limit speeds on a back country road. About 1/4 mile or so down the road I see something that I thought was a reflector in the street on the yellow line. I think, ok, dont wanna hit that and keep getting down the road. At about 1/8 mile the HID starts lighting things up pretty well and its not a street reflector, its two racoon's eyes.
wow.gif
yeah, brake check, pipe it a few times and they scurry away.

HID lights are without a doubt the best investment you can make if you ride at night
cool.gif

cool.gif

hey XenonKing.com , where in ny are you located ? i may want to get the lights before the group buy . my bike goes in this week for some mods and i wil have all the fairings off . i may want to due a headlight upgrade asap . i am on long island , do you have a store i can come into to buy the set up ?

The group buy is officially on! We have got the permission from the administrator Cache and here are the prices:

McCulloch HID Kit (1 bulb, 1 ballast 1 igniter) (Free Shipping with all orders!)

5000K $162
6000K $170
8000K $177
10000K $187
12000K $192

There are many pictures of these kits installed already on our site at www.xenonking.com/motorcycle.htm. Also feel free to ask any questions, I will be following this thread very closely.

There will be no minimum orders for this group buy since that last group buy we ran here was VERY succesful and I have a feeling this one will be as well.

You may send payments via PayPal to BMitsel@XenonKing.com and in the note please tell us the kit that you want, the bulb size and include your number just in case we need to reach you. Also please state "Hayabusa Group Buy".

i have the 10K kit already guys.... best mod yet!!! safe too! nobody pulls out in front of ya with these babies! i got a call from american airlines the other day telling me im affecting their view in the sky! j/k!
wink.gif
great product mike!

Back