HID Group Buy!!!

why are you crossing your fingers?
Because I can..
biggrin.gif
No honestly , Ithought it would be difficult to order from the States to here , never tried before and never used Paypal .. But it all worked out fine and its now on its way.. You guys are great to deal with...

Let me be the first to say Mike is a real standup guy! I wouldn't hesitate to do this mod again. Best mod to date for my bike hands down....
Plus, you won't find a better price or product for this kind of money!

I will boutch for Mike. Stand up guy. Did you get my package back mike. Shipping numbers show it arrived. I just wanna pitch the dag gone receipt from the post office.:D

JD

a few basic questions...
1. The 5000 kit is the brightest. the 6000 kit, is it just as bright with a blue tint or does the blue tint take away some of the intensity?
2. Are there and heat concerns that I need to be aware of?
3.Is the amp draw on these bulbs greater than stock and if so by how much?
4. Is there a wiring harness for a plug and play installation or am I cutting splicing and re-directing?
5. When this bulb dies 2500 hours from now . How much is the replacement bulb?
6. How much room does the ballast and ignitor require? What is the reccomended placement?
7. How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
Inquiring minds want to know and are awaiting your reply.

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119367834 -->

Question #7 has kept me awake for days, I'm glad someone finally asked about it!

But seriously, very good questions Moose! Anxious for the reply.

The higher the Kelvin the less intesnity the white light, you are correct, the 6000K takes away some intensity. There is absolutely no heat concerns for you to be aware of, our bulb have a lower wattage than a regualr halogen bulb.

The amps draw is a slight bit greater but that is where the ballast comes in to make sure that the transition of the amps from the battery to the bulb is smooth.

The kti is 100% plug and play and the wiring that comes with the kit is pure plug and play with our bulbs and the ballast wriing is pure plug and play with the stock harness of your bike. Over 50 installation of our kit was made on your bike and its a very easy install, no splicing or cutting.

We have been in business for over 2 years and thus far there is less than 1% failure rate on our bulb (over thousand of kits sold!). A replacement bulb will be approx. $70. Never had an incident wheere we had to replace someone bulb on a bike. We would be willing to give it to you for our companies cost if the situation were to arise. Also there is a full one year warranty on all parts.
The ballast is approx. a 3 by 2 inch ballast and you can be creative on where you want to put it. The kit comes with a double sided heavy duty tape and zip ties, so wherever you find space will be ok.

Hopefully this answers your questions, let me know if I was unclear in my answer.

You skipped question # 7 but that's OK ... it scares a LOT of people. One final question... has it shipped yet?

i could be wrong but i thought the stealership told me that my 05 LE allready had a HID in it? lies? Thx in Advance...

Anyone use the kit with the light flicker. Does it work? I like the flicker cause cars pull over thinking I'm the man.

lol, Moose, sending invoice in a few hours to ya!
I called today and Your Partner sent the invoice to me. As soon as I got it, I paid it and sent it out to ya. He said it should ship today. I'll send ya some pics after I'm done with the install. Will probably install it next week as this week I'm gettting the fan upgraded to a Muzzy and installing a full exhaust system, doing the Airbox Mod and getting it Dyno Tuned before Saturday's Busa Fest ride here in Central Florida. Thanks for the information, communication and an all around good deal.
smile.gif

Anyone use the kit with the light flicker. Does it work? I like the flicker cause cars pull over thinking I'm the man. [/QUOTE]

I would'nt recommend using that light flicker kit with any tru HID kit. Unless you want the HID ignitor to wear out faster with the constant off and on motion it produces.

my .02 cent worth.

Back