HID Group Buy!!!

How long will this deal be good for? I have been checking out your site for like a month already. No Cash at the moment, but in a couple of week's I'll have some money to play with. I'm looking at that 5000k kit

we do not have a cutoff date yet so.... but you can email me and I will give you the same deal (make sure to mention your from this site.

Moose, thanks for the positive feedback.

I plan on buying the HID kit and a set of stands in the next couple weeks...so don't end it yet.
biggrin.gif

ty sir for the fast reply :p i start to spazz the next day if i dont see any action in the email dept. Online ordering is frustrating for me, much easier to intimidate some1 in person, rather than the phone :p

Big thanks to the XKing boys..Got mine Monday , 10 days from order. Will send an Email to Michael and Boris to thank them personally for their help..

lol and dam that capitol I in my name... ive tried to change it but i gave up in the process :p

<!--EDIT|PImpN
Reason for Edit: "cant spell"|1120133372 -->

Just a small point.. Is it true that the small filament thingy goes towards the bottom ? And I may have to 'pack' the bulb as it is a loose fit ?? Thanks

I did a car kit in mine low beam and hi beam. I love it though I am not really able to flash the hi beam but once it is warmed up watch out.......

DSC00206copy.jpg

WAAAAA!!! Can I get one for my ZX-12? It uses a single bulb for high and low beam. I would plan on getting 2 kits. Do you have the bulbs for the 2 stage lights? THe kind where the bulb goes in and out for hi and low beam? Thanks for the hookup. WR

Even if you can't make group buy Mike Cherny will give you group price if you tell him you with Hayabusadotorg. I've got my Philips Ultinon from him under $200 shipped.

is this kit made for bikes? or cars? i'm looking for a bike specific kit.

Back