Speaking of HID kits...

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
To all the HID users:

A few months back I purchased the Xenon King HID kit in the first group buy. Installation was a breeze and they work like gang busters, but I'm noticing a slight problem. Every once in a while the lights will shut off for no apparent reason. I haven't gone in and checked the connectors yet because if they do turn off... all I have to do is turn the key off and immediately turn it back on and it's all good again. I figure if it was the connection, it would go off frequently due to vibration and/or bumps in the road, but it doesn't. Anything that any of you guys/gals would reccommend would be appreciated. Just remember, I am pretty damn good mechanically, but I totally suck when it comes to electrical. Holla if ya hear me...
biggrin.gif

I had a similar problem awhile back. What mine would do is completely shut off and not work. I came to find out later that my ballast/or igniter was bad. I contacted xenon king, got a new ballast in no time.

i would double check the connections.... they werent really as snug a fit i id hoped...so i soldered them... not unhooking now biotches!
laugh.gif

hey, since you guys are talking about an HID kit, where can I get one for my busa? I see you talking about xenon king, is that a store or something?

Xenon King also posted about possibly starting a new group buy for his kits.

/////

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118902806 -->

bacharles
Korrup~shun!!

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:6.09
Location: Louisiana A.K.A. Dat Dirty South Posted: June 13 2005,19:11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone? [/QUOTE]

PM sent to you early this moring .

Back