Measuring Group Buy interest - in a HID kit

• Yes

Votes: 68 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(DREW @ Jan. 17 2007,00:12) You dont need both ! The low beam is all I ever use... Trust me on this.. Ask others who have them. Also the 5000 k is the whitest. you can wear sunglasses at night and see Way Better than with stock bulb.. but if you want both,consider the projector high beam is focused for the stock bulb.
I have 6000k high and low and I use my high beam on back roads all the time. In daylight it helps to keep you visible, and at night... well, that's obvious. Cost effectively buying high and low beam is worth it. Just because a high/low kit is - say - $200 usually means purchasing the low beam by itself is more than 1/2 that price.

Projector beams are usually 55 watt halogen. I'll agree that it is better than having stock by itself, but the cost of projector for just the high beam is much higher than purchasing a HID high/low kit.

Thanks for the info! I sent you a email. After reading the info on the site you posted i know what i need so no need to respond unless you want to. bowdown.gif

If I can get enuff people I can order the yellow bulbs. I cant get just one though. Post a seperate topic and see if you can get at least 10 people to order the yellows.

JD

DAMN IT ALL! Why does somethin like this have to come so close to Valentine's Day? How soon could this actually materialize? I don't have the cash right now and i'm worried this sh*t's gonna pass me by :-(

(jdub @ Jan. 17 2007,23:06) Thanks for the info! I sent you a email. After reading the info on the site you posted i know what i need so no need to respond unless you want to.  bowdown.gif
Already responded. wink.gif

George, how's the talks goin with cap bout gettin this thing runnin?

(redkat05 @ Jan. 18 2007,00:06) George, how's the talks goin with cap bout gettin this thing runnin?
I already have the green light from Mc Mustang and KS. Working on the right price from my distributor.

BigGeorge, Looks like an awesome deal your putting together for us - Thank you! Hey, Im running a 6k HID low beam & ICEMANN's yellow Hi-Beam on the Busa and the combo Rocks - Period!

George, I need a 6K HID setup for the 06 gsxr 750, do you know if your setup will work for me? And any chance on just getting a low beam setup, or anyone want to split a package deal with me? Last year KS ran the group buy on this and I split with another member and everything went flawless.

Oh, 1 more thing. What brand is this HID? I'm running the McCullouch right now, is this the same setup, just different labels on it?

super.gif beerchug.gif

I'd be interested in spliting one with someone.
I just want to change the low beam.
I remember reading somewhere here, probably from iceman, that the hid for the high beam doesn't really work that well because it is a projector lamp.

any pricing yet? i wanna order one now. but if i can save a few dollars thats the move. if you wanna get this going george let me know the group buy price and i will send you the money asap. lets make this thing happen

(aljanmay @ Jan. 19 2007,17:25) I'd be interested in spliting one with someone.
I just want to change the low beam.
I remember reading somewhere here, probably from iceman, that the hid for the high beam doesn't really work that well because it is a projector lamp.
I don't think you read that correctly. The highbeam is not a projector. The projector kit is pricey and uses a halogen bulb; therefore it's not as bright as xenon.

I'm pretty much set on the price at this point. Just waiting to ensure my guy can get what I need. Price will be a tad over $150 TYD.

There will be an official Group Buy post when we start.

Hopefully we can kick this off in the next 10 days. So if you're debating purchasing a set somewhere else - fuggetabouit! My price will put this great mod within almost eveyone's budget. super.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back