Mass shooting in Nova Scotia

It’s got nothing to do with gun laws - it’s your culture you just kill someone for nothing over there. You’ve never heard of diplomacy, your government has and does it every day invades and kills anyone that stands in their way, so why not the citizens? So glad I don’t live in your country’
Wholly fug jeffro...its OK to use the glue..yer not supposed to sniff it.
Look at murder rates around the world country by country. This may be the most stupid thing ever posted on the Org.
Not defending my country...just amazed that you thought this shi7 up. :laugh:
Proof reading,could be a new valuable tool for you. I'd say "Hooked on Phonics" wouldn't be a bad idea either. Your trying to compare Canada to some places around the world that are daily war zones with dictatorships,war lords,religious fanatics...you know places where they slaughter entire cities and villages,rape pillage and plunder.
You're just visiting this planet right?
Rubb.

This guy just blows in outta nowhere, all anonymous like, and trolls the regulars? WTF??
All he's ever been here for is to find a Joe Rocket jacket.
I'm with you on this one Wuzza.
If only cAp had not taken away my
button....
Sometimes I miss having the BIG GUN

But as we learned earlier in this thread, the Canadian gubb'ment is always shootin' at something,like friendly civilians.
DOH! I miss my BIG DOG admin job :banghead: I never should have been such an' A55. :crazy:

Wholly fug jeffro...its OK to use the glue..yer not supposed to sniff it.
Look at murder rates around the world country by country. This may be the most stupid thing ever posted on the Org.
Not defending my country...just amazed that you thought this shi7 up. :laugh:
Proof reading,could be a new valuable tool for you. I'd say "Hooked on Phonics" wouldn't be a bad idea either. Your trying to compare Canada to some places around the world that are daily war zones with dictatorships,war lords,religious fanatics...you know places where they slaughter entire cities and villages,rape pillage and plunder.
You're just visiting this planet right?
Rubb.
I think the person in question was taking about the US, not Canada.....but you are correct in your description of some other countries around the globe. There are some nasty places out there.

I think the person in question was taking about the US, not Canada.....but you are correct in your description of some other countries around the globe. There are some nasty places out there.
I thought he was talking about the Nova Scotia shootings? O well,prolly won't hear from him again. I'm not really bothered either way. Everybody has one.... [opinion] :laugh:

I thought he was talking about the Nova Scotia shootings? O well,prolly won't hear from him again. I'm not really bothered either way. Everybody has one.... [opinion] :laugh:

You know what Rubb, you could be right, he MAY have been talking about Canada after all...he certainly wasn't clear on which country he was knocking....

Person in question has been around since '16 and hasn't contributed anything except a couple negative comments.

I think having a negative view is ok if you can at least give a little intelligent conversation to establish your opinion and not just use it as "verbal diarrhea."

You know what Rubb, you could be right, he MAY have been talking about Canada after all...he certainly wasn't clear on which country he was knocking....

Person in question has been around since '16 and hasn't contributed anything except a couple negative comments.

I think having a negative view is ok if you can at least give a little intelligent conversation to establish your opinion and not just use it as "verbal diarrhea."
I hear ya. Maybe he was just having a bad day,or week...or decade. :laugh:
One never knows

Rubb.

Sorry if I offended anyone I shouldn’t have written what I did. ✌ Peace
Jesus forgives...WE DON'T. Just fuggin' with ya. If I had a dollar for every bad post I made,I'd be fuggin' rich. Plus I wouldn't hold The Org record for the most times a member has been banned,and some of those times occurred while I was the admin of the place.

Peace
Rubb.

Sorry if I offended anyone I shouldn’t have written what I did. ✌ Peace

This shows the level of what kind of person you are to come here and apologise.

Things happen and people can sometimes act out of character on the internet.

No worries, hang around and stay part of the family.

Back