Mosque Shootings in Christchurch NZ, my home town.

Kiwi Rider

Registered
Who would have thought this would take place in sleepy little ChCh NZ?
Kiwis have always thought this was reserved for gun crazy America, never would happen here in NZ, but here it is,
A sad day for us all . . . could be dozens shot dead.
Multiple victims in shootings at 2 New Zealand mosques, 1 shooter in custody
Christchurch mosque shootings: One arrested, at least nine dead
Christchurch shootings: At least 30 feared dead after gunmen with automatic weapons open fire at two mosques - live updates

Last edited:
lololol….… where did they get AUTOS from?? toad.. I LOVE your innocence.... its a whole underground society... anything is available. ANYTHING...there is one way into these societies.... no way out.
Be a bit harder getting them into NZ , unless they are allowed to be privately owned , then stolen or something . In Australia for instance , you can get semi autos assault rifles , not full auto weapons easily .
Don't worry about me son , I have known many different people in my time , hardcore bikers , criminal types to nice normal folk , the world ain't staying still , seen a lot of changes in my 50+ years .

Last edited:
lololol….… where did they get AUTOS from?? toad.. I LOVE your innocence.... its a whole underground society... anything is available. ANYTHING...there is one way into these societies.... no way out.
Dan, I don't know if you realise it or not, but NZ and Australia have highly regulated gun laws, automatic weapons are very very hard to get for the average person wanting them, you have to be a collector or in a gun club etc, and you will be very thoroughly investigated as well.
In saying that, there are a lot of assault rifles already in circulation here, the law on buying them was lax years back, but was tightened up, but this is an organised attack by a group with an agenda.
This will play into the hands of the Govt groups concentrating on getting the guns out of the citizen's hands, and making sure that ONLY Govt forces have the weapons.
We have a very high gun ownership here in NZ, hunting is a quintessential Kiwi past time, and the pguns per capita is right up there with the USA.
We have very few hand guns, you have to be in a pistol club, target shooting, and be vetted for this activity.
Hunting rifles and shotguns are very common here.

That is why I ask , how did they get hold of full autos , us Southerners Anzac countries aren't packing firearms like the States , here it is hard to obtain even pistols on the black market .
Some of the allowed assault rifles in country could possibly be converted to auto , if you had a talented gunsmith .
they are criminals with an underground network.... but u already knew that... if u have enough money and a CONNECT... u can buy human beings... BLOODS/La Cosa Nostra/White supremacist/Latin Kings/Ms13/Crips/ doesn't MATTER.... allllllll underground societies.

they are criminals with an underground network.... but u already knew that
That is right buddy , extremists of some sort . Always going to be things available on the black market to these people , it has always been the case the world over !!
Known about all this and more son , long before you was even a swimmer in your old mans ball sack !! Hahaha

That is right buddy , extremists of some sort . Always going to be things available on the black market to these people , it has always been the case the world over !!
Known about all this and more son , long before you was even a swimmer in your old mans ball sack !! Hahaha
yeah... u know more... and just so U KNOW.... I have a prediction.... IF THEY can trace those weapons..... STOLEN.... maybe a stolen vehicle also.... coordinated assault.... multiple shooters... ringleaders of their set WILL NOT be identified...…… these actual shooters were NOBODIES.

Last edited:
Millennial , you got a lot to learn dannyboy , keep your eyes and ears open and your mouth closed ....and you will go far laddie .
im 36... 13 years in a MAX A prison working red dot/FDU/gen pop/shu/ I don't know much... but I know how these scumbags operate.... I MIGHT even personally know a LEADER of one of these underground networks.... reading his outgoing mail and deciphering "their code"

Back