Married guys.. Question for ya..

i love mine soooo much and could not be in this world with out her....we met later on in life and we have been toghether for 3.1/2 years...she is truly my best friend and my everything..sounds like some of you guys got lucky and found the right one at a younger age... me and my wife always say to each other that we wish that we could have met 20 years ago but better late then never...i never understood the true meaning of love,soul mate untill i met her..

I am truely in love with my wife! We have been together for 4 years, and been married for 4 months now. It took me awhile to find the right one...... Man I have been through hell and back with quite a few. :banghead: I guess it was toughs lessons that thought me what I didnt want in my future wife. I met her by chance, and I almost didnt get her number. I was lucky enough to tap her on her shoulder before she left to get her number. It was all down hill from there......Still cant believe it at times and I count my blessings :please::bowdown: I have thrown everything at:poke: her so far and she hasnt left, So I guess I am doing something right!:laugh:
+10000 same her brother...

Oh My! Do you really expect anyone to answer that question honestly on a computer they share with their spouse? :rofl:

With the divorce rate now exceeding 50% tells a story.

I remember my wife once telling me "If you loved me you wouldn't drink"!

I responded with "If I didn't drink I couldn't love you"! :shocked:

I don't share my iPad with the wife, she has her own, I'm just honest and in love with my wife, it's a great feeling, sorry you have never experienced it. You might be a happier person.

I love Mike (Taylor) and Kayla like a brother and sister and am envious ass hell of there relationship. I'm working towards that goal now though!

I don't share my iPad with the wife, she has her own, I'm just honest and in love with my wife, it's a great feeling, sorry you have never experienced it. You might be a happier person.

Even a blind squirrel finds and acorn once in a while. :dunno:

High school sweethearts here too. Dated 7 years (I grew up surrounded by divorce and was afraid of marriage) married going on 8 years. We met in Jr High and she HATED me cause I picked on her and now she LOVES me cause I pick on her.

I wish we would've married sooner, but it 2003 when I met Christ and actually started to learn what it takes to stay married. We have an 18 month old son and to be honest he's the source of most the friction between us but we couldn't love him anymore either.

To sum it up, yup we're in love.

MrsBW is the love of my life. We've been married almost 23 years and it keeps getting better every day. I hope this honeymoon never ends.

In the end, No I did not. I got tired of the nagging, the *****ing, and the cheating. I dumped the Sea Hagg. The best thing I have done in quite a while. And I am happy I did it.

Married twice,divorced twice,and taken to the cleaners both times...i'm way over it.:thumbsup:

(though i've been living with the current girlfriend for going on 6 years and we've only had 2 fights[so far]so nothing to complain about:laugh:)

Back