Lowered 08 Busa with old links

03inNM

Registered
I lowered my 08 with my adjustable links from my 03, but I had to drill the holes slightly larger to get the bolts through. I did not have to remove any parts other than the 2 bolts and nuts. Very easy.

well, i guess u could say that is the first official gen 1 bolt on to the gen 2.... with slight modification
cool.gif

I have to drive through gravel/dirt. The body is not dirty, but the tires and wheels are always dirty.

I used what I had for a bit which I think is 1/2". It was quick and did the job.

I did not lower the front since that takes a new tree. I like the slightly slower handling. But do not think it is slow. I just sliced between two semi's at 90. Stock, it is almost too quick and tends to fall over between 15 and 25 deg. It is more stable now and I will be putting on wheels (any suggestions for commuting - not racing?) and a 42 rear that will bring the rear wheel forward.

08_Lowered_2.JPG

did you have to drill both top and bottom holes or which one did you drill..how much lower is the new bike...looks good..

Back