Pics of my new strecth and lowered '08

URBAN COWBOY

Registered
Well, I decided to put a little strecth and lowering kit on the bike (my old '04 was lowered and strecthed) so I got it all done last week. I used extensions (Roaring Toyz) adjustable up to 8 inches (have mine set to 6 inches) and their lowering links in the rear. I used Soupy's front lowering hadlebar risers for a inch of lowering in front along with their adjustable kickstand. I like the ride and the look. Here's some pics. The last pic is my neighbors lowered and strecth '08 Busa. He has the full swing arm and it's set at about 10 over.

ST1.jpg

ang1.jpg

ang6.jpg

ang5.jpg

Neighbors Bike

derrick.jpg

Thanks guys! I really like the ride and look. She seems to turn the same to me, but hey I never was a knee dragger anyway.:laugh: I got on it some yesterday and she didn't just pop up on me; the rear tire spun some and then she darted off.:thumbsup:

everyone seems to love the overstretched or butchered busa's. I do not at all. At the least they look silly, and scream "please look at me", and some are outright hideous. however as things are, we are free to customize our machines anyway we want (assuming it meets any laws that might apply). And this is a good thing.
So I don't like this motorcycle. But I'm glad the owner has met his or her goals and is satisfied with the outcome, because that is what's most important.

Thanks for reading, and always be safe every mile. :beerchug:

Back