Pics of my new strecth and lowered '08

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Ahhhh, the memories flash back to me, I had the same year and paint on my 1st Busa, The bike's look great man! I really like what you did with your's, not too much, just enough!:bowdown:

everyone seems to love the overstretched or butchered busa's. I do not at all. At the least they look silly, and scream "please look at me", and some are outright hideous. however as things are, we are free to customize our machines anyway we want (assuming it meets any laws that might apply). And this is a good thing.
So I don't like this motorcycle. But I'm glad the owner has met his or her goals and is satisfied with the outcome, because that is what's most important.

Thanks for reading, and always be safe every mile. :beerchug:

Yeah I agree, everybody has the right to do what they want to their bikes. I just like the way the big bird looks and rides when it stretched out and lowered some.

everyone seems to love the overstretched or butchered busa's. I do not at all. At the least they look silly, and scream "please look at me", and some are outright hideous. however as things are, we are free to customize our machines anyway we want (assuming it meets any laws that might apply). And this is a good thing.
So I don't like this motorcycle. But I'm glad the owner has met his or her goals and is satisfied with the outcome, because that is what's most important.

Thanks for reading, and always be safe every mile. :beerchug:

Great input, thanks...

Man.... that looks dead on SEXY.. Love the dual exhaust on that streatch. Very tastefully done Sir!

Looks good. What kick stand are you using?

Thanks! I using Soupy's Billet Fully adjustable kick stand.

Kickstand.jpg

Back