dark grey 08 slammed and strecthed

VA-hawk

Registered
Does anyone have the grey 08 slammed and strecthed. need pics. I have my eye on one in the NC. If I buy it I want to change the decals to black what do you guys think..?????

As long as you ride it...:whistle:

Good luck with the decision...I'm sure it'll be awesome whatever you decide. :beerchug:

mine is a 09, but is slammed and stretched maybe it will help you get an idea..

DSC01640.jpg

side view.jpg

lucky boosted bastard...

just noticed you're missing a brake disc. are you sure, given your aspiration, that this is wise?

Last edited:
lucky boosted bastard...

just noticed you're missing a brake disc. are you sure, given your aspiration, that this is wise?

Funny you mention that, because I never got to experience the bike with both discs. Until today i swapped bikes w/ my friends totally stock 08 busa and to be honest I couldnt tell any difference except for the power :laugh:

HiFiBob, I like the way your bike looks. I love the color and the wheels. Are those the Performance Machine Heathen wheels?

Thanks Big Guy... Yes they are Heathens, I knew I wanted these rims before I even bought the bike. So far I'm very happy with my decision.

What did the those Heathen wheels end up costing you? Where did you get them from?

Not sure exactly how much they were but I got a Trac 240 kit and it added an additional $800.. I got them from Perowitz a local bike builder..

Back