Low Price Shinko 009's

Good post omslaw.:thumbsup:.Goes to show that you can still get performance & long life of a tire for half the price. I think most ppl would be surprised by them if they give'm a shot. Some sites are starting to raise the price of them slowly but surely tho. Hope they dont overdo it:please:.

russell,,either click on brake pads,,or find [something like that] by bike,,shop by bike,,or call them they sell all bike,parts,,,,punch in hayabusa,,or call them like I did,,i gave you the number,,,,29 bucks for EBC sinister front pads per side,,,,give them a call,,communta busa did,,,I just ordered 3 weeks ago,,,free fedex and no tax,,,,183 for front and rear michlen piolt powers,,,,

If you cant find what you want,,call them like I did and they will guide you thru their website and also give you price quotes over the phone,,,there good guys,,,,,,,,,same day shipping,,,,,,,,,free

I now have a set of these on my K9. I replaced the rear one first, then the front about 600 miles later.
Here's my thoughts:
So far, I don't have a single issue with the rear. I haven't really noticed much of a difference from the stock. As soon as I got the front put on, I immediately noticed a SIGNIFICANTLY less amount of drag or pull when turning the handlebars left or right. With the old one, it took some effort to turn the front wheel. Now, it moves much much more freely. Not sure if this has to do with air pressure on the new vs. the old, or what. It's taking a little while to get used to. I'm not sure if it's the "pitch" or angle on the tire, but if I go slowly into a turn, the front wheel feels like it's floating/drifting or that I'm going to just tip over. I put about 250 miles on it over the last week and it seems to be getting better. It's a lot easier to balance at a stop light without putting my feet down now, since the front wheel turns more freely.

Any thoughts?

Back