Shinko 009 Tire Set on the bay.

cipher5791

Registered
Hello Busa Fam.
Just wanted to share with you guys what I just picked up on E-bay. They came in this past Wednesday. The total cost with shipping was $189.99. A steal for a set of rubbers if I might ad.:laugh:

I have been watching these for months to see if the price would change and they never did. Here is the link.
Shinko 009 Motorcycle Tire SET 120/70-17 200/50-17:eBay Motors (item 290342045632 end time Aug-24-09 05:flamethrowing::45 PDT)

IMG00050-20090819-2235.jpg

IMG00049-20090819-2234.jpg

I am using the 005 now. Pretty good tire so far. I noticed that i will probably need some by next season so I decided to get these while I had the ends to do so. I will say that I may have gotten about 7K out of my 005s so far and I still have most of my tread on the sides. The middle of the tires are wearing pretty low now.

Good deal.I just paid that for my Avon storm rear 200-50-17. Two for that price,nice.I have a new front tire waiting to be called to service.

I have for $185 tyd the same tires for august shpped in the us,will ship outside us for additional shipping charges..

Fellas check with your site sponsors for products,we carry lots of brands just hard to list them all...

Last edited:
we get special offers sometimes on tires but they only run for the month unless we have huge sales of them then they let me carry them over...lmk when ready can ship them right out Ca tyd in about 2 days..

Bought some back in May, so far so good. I've put almost 4000 miles on them with no problems. Used every inch of them too.

I have for $185 tyd the same tires for august shpped in the us,will ship outside us for additional shipping charges..

Fellas check with your site sponsors for products,we carry lots of brands just hard to list them all...

That's a sweet deal!

Never thought to see if you Sponsors carried this brand. I have not seen them listed on many sites or I have not looked hard enough. Will keep in mind the next time bro.

Back