Ordered a Shinko Stealth $103 shipped, Raven $96 Shipped!

I have an 08 busa and I run a shinko stealth in the rear and a bridgestone in the front. I got 5000 miles out of the shinko and its great for all riding....

Got my tire in thursday. 3day ship.

So I bought the bike about 6wks ago, and when I take the rim to the shop to get the shinko on, the guy said "Damn man, that's a PP from 2003! lol

So compared to that tire, the Shinko is much better in the corners. Can't wait to get a modern Pilot Power 2ct on there in the front and rear and see how well she handles.

I would imagine it was better... After 2-3 years even if not ridden, the oils in the tire come out and the tires start to harden which = bad grip. So you were riding a tire that was bad 6 years ago :poke:

I used to run the 009 on my GSXR. I loved them for touring and work commuting but not so much in the real twisties. Switched them for the PP2ct's for hard cornering.

big mistake, mine spins @ 80mph in 3rd gear rollin on the throttle. I hope you bought the u-soft at least. Im gonna order the shinko hook up next week. extra sticky icky icky!

Back