Loosing traction in a turn

looks like if they make it through the corner "with out rider error" then the exit bites them in the rear. is there something about that one little spot that makes them bite the dust?

thats a stupid place for the cop to sit, thats enough to almost always cause a accident even if your not speeding just because of you natural instinct to hit the brakes, and i dont know about you but mashing on your brakes in the middle of a corner does not usually end up good:whistle:

My favorite is the guy in his riding suit and white tennis shoes. One shoe comes off as soon as he hits the deck and I bet his other ankle is not in real good shape after grinding it on the pavement. I have no sympathy for the guy who makes poor choices and ends up suffering for it!

Am almost convinced someones sabotaged that turn. Just the way the camera follows the rider..."he's gonna go down, riggght abouuuut.....NOW!"

Dang squids... :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have a buddy who is a LEO in AR. At one time they were told not to chase sport bikes if they run as it is too dangerous. So he sits at an intersection and a squid comes flying past. LEO switches his Christmas tree on and follows, while the squid decides to run. LEO chases for about 6 miles, eventually squid takes corner too wide, low sides into the woods.

LEO stops while squid gets up, picks up his bike and starts dusting off his leathers. LEO winds down his window.

LEO "Man!!! Are you OK?"

Squid. "Ya, I'm OK."

LEO "OK then, see ya!!!." and he drives off to enjoy the rest of his day.

Wow can you say spastic? I'd hate to see these guys riding in front of me, passing them would be scary, it seems that the connection from their brains and right hands is broken and even gravity hates them haha

Am almost convinced someones sabotaged that turn. Just the way the camera follows the rider..."he's gonna go down, riggght abouuuut.....NOW!"

there is a section of road that I travel once a week and I bet it has the same problem as this road in the video, the road I travel has a dip on one part but the dip isn't in the direction that im traveling its wavy across the road, *doing my best to describe lol** so if i don't be careful it upsets the bike a moment, kinda like running over a garden hose at the wrong angle( or a tar snake)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have a buddy who is a LEO in AR. At one time they were told not to chase sport bikes if they run as it is too dangerous. So he sits at an intersection and a squid comes flying past. LEO switches his Christmas tree on and follows, while the squid decides to run. LEO chases for about 6 miles, eventually squid takes corner too wide, low sides into the woods.

LEO stops while squid gets up, picks up his bike and starts dusting off his leathers. LEO winds down his window.

LEO "Man!!! Are you OK?"

Squid. "Ya, I'm OK."

LEO "OK then, see ya!!!." and he drives off to enjoy the rest of his day.

:rofl::rofl: that's soo wrong but soo funny:thumbsup:

yeah i stumbled across these on youtube. Its all rider error if you look closely. One guy lets off the throttle, which reduces rear traction, back end comes around and he doesnt adjust.

The guy who pulled off that save was textbook tho...when the back end started sliding he countersteered into the turn and stood up on the pegs and rode it out.

but every last one of those crashes is rider error.

I took the riding safety course and they push the turn your head technic.It works for sure just about always.As soon as your straighten your head you changed the dynamics of you and the bike on the curve.I have been on that curve many times with my brother years ago and never went down.I will say thats a dumb place for the CHP to sit.

that guy on the Busa dispells anyones idea that a Busa cant handle. im not sure ive seen any of my buddies ride their liter bikes anywhere near as good as he rode that busa. thumbs up to him.....:agree:

I took the riding safety course and they push the turn your head technic.It works for sure just about always.As soon as your straighten your head you changed the dynamics of you and the bike on the curve.I have been on that curve many times with my brother years ago and never went down.I will say thats a dumb place for the CHP to sit.

They all need Q2s:whistle:

Just got mine!!! now my bike has Kungfu grip! :kungfu:

Back