Looking to buy a Busa tomorrow

bump.gif
beerchug.gif

whatsatre.png
And lucky for you Safari, the Admin HAVE made it easy for noobs to communicate in a rather brief manner, welcome to the board, it's true what they have told you theres ALOT of info in here thanks to the veterans, in fact ( bit of ass kissin here) but all the knowledge I have gained here is what ultimately drove me to make my final decision on geting an 08 Busa, and with their advice and guidance it will be one mean nasty sum biatch!  
welcome.gif
Well I sort of finished the deal today. I got ORANGE for $10800.00 out the door. $350.00 Shipping to Florida from MN. Total $1150.00

He gave me what I think is a pretty good deal for Yoshi R-77 Carbon and a Power Commander/USB for $1150.00

Total $12,300 Tax and all will make it just under $13,000.  The dealer in my area wouldn't budge under $13,100.00 OTD and that was just the bike nothing added. I told him if he changed his mind to call me but didn't hear from him today so...

I will get the bike in a few weeks. Waiting on back order (R-77)

So how bad is this going to hurt? What are these bikes going to be going for this summer?

Oh... They guy asked me if I wanted the exhaust (R77) bolted. I guess I do? DO I? I am such a noob!

BTW they are sliders. 4 in to 2

What do you mean by bolted?

I hope you don't mean bolt-on/slip-on?
rock.gif

IMO, for that price I would make sure it's a full system and not just the mufflers. You might want to get the part # to clarify with the Yosh experts on here...

Well I think the RF 77 dual is only slip ons. I could be wrong and they now have dual fulls out?

Little research on my part...
http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/ps-3447....em.aspx
Yoshimura's Full-System exhaust kits include a 4-2-1 header design with a single muffler mounted on the right side, minimizing unwanted weight for the performance oriented rider. The full system weighs in at only 13lbs, reducing 35lbs from the factory configuration. The Full-System maximizes usable power and torque throughout the entire RPM band, providing optimum gains.

"The dealer in my area wouldn't budge under $13,100.00 OTD and that was just the bike nothing added. I told him if he changed his mind to call me but didn't hear from him today so"...

I think I know what dealer in North Florida ur taking about, I was in there today buying spools. FYI several of us got our bikes for 11.6 OTD. And if I had more patience I could have snagged it for 11.3 or better, but I got tired of waiting. This deal was through ARS in Okeechobee, Fla.

Back