New Busa has a vibration on the highway

Mine has the same vibration at 4500, so I just started keeping her at 8k. But then another problem comes out... Something in the mirrors starts flashing red and blue colors. I then rev it to redline for about 3 minutes and that too disappears. :banana:

But you can try weighted bar ends, switching to Amsoil 10w40 synthetic (it's known for it's vibration damping properties and quieting down motors), and possibly Gel grips if it really bothers you. I just use it to let me know when I'm about to come into the real horsepower. :super:

Last edited:
Best is to ride another Busa, either from a friend or demo dealer and compare to yours.

I always thought mine was pretty low on vibration or buzz compared to most other bikes I have ridden.

Best is to ride another Busa, either from a friend or demo dealer and compare to yours.

I always thought mine was pretty low on vibration or buzz compared to most other bikes I have ridden.
thanks , I thought maybe the sound from my exhaust (Brocks full system Alien head) once I put that on the bike it had vibrations, I thought is was sonic vibs. I really don't know however my self and a friend dewing 85 on interstate long distance steady 85mph , I noticed at 88-90 mph a vibration ??? didn't notice at 100-110mph

I have had used and new Busas and even though the Busa has vibration I find in most bikes it's a lack of bolt retorquing that wasn't done right or not at all on the first services. It really shows on old bikes. Double check they did it properly. After retorque my vibration drops drastically.

Back