Looking for some suggestions ASAP!

I am hoping for another 8 psi that would put us at 506.HP well over my target of 460, torque will be killer. With a clutch that won't be an issue at all. Catch you guys later. :beerchug:

anytime
too bad i didnt live closer i would have had that one working in a short time

Last edited:
Ive seen Greg's bike in person. It has a lot of one off parts on it, its probably one of the best looking 14's Ive seen thus far

One of the biggest keys to Turbo survival outside the tune is oil and oil pressure. This motor is two years old. Its my first turbo motor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get pissed often but getting this note on my board today made me really pissed after all the freakin time I wasted.....R&D please!!!

Greg, for future reference Cycle Logic also makes longer arms for the lockups now. They are aware that the standard one will not hold over 300 hp. When you added 20 grams of weight, was that total or 20 grams to each arm? I have 15grams on each arm on mine and that is only a stock motor with light springs.

sorry to hear that
i was thinking about having you snap a closer pic of the arms
also im not a fan of the aluminum arms either but thats my opinion as a designer
good luck this weekend and keep me updated

That's a cool looking intercooler I'm looking at on your bike. Kinda small but it obviously is working...Care to share a little info about it?

Its made in Austria, water-air, rated for 600HP. Cooled with chilled water. My try other things over the winter.

Back