Long ride/overnight essentials

Picked up a kit for charging my electronics tonight. Going to install tomorrow and then need to find some 12v to USB adapters.

Picked up a kit for charging my electronics tonight. Going to install tomorrow and then need to find some 12v to USB adapters.

be careful where you mount your plug in. i almost wiped out when my adapter fell down and got caught in my triple tree. i crushed it good, instead of wiping out. big oops on my part. :whistle:

:poke: i guess i should wire my bike back up too!:coffee:

and where is my GPS? do i even own a tent? (NO, i gave it to Sharp when i was in NM last May.) crud, i guess i need to do a few things to get ready too!
:goodidea:Hay, if all else i have a hammock! :rofl:

Excellent tips guys.
on long trips i usually break my check list in 2: 1. what i need to get bike going. 2. what i need to get me going.

I think I have most everything now. Need to water proof my duffle that holds the tent sleeping bag and mat.

Really appreciate the tips. It's good to have the help.

I think I have most everything now. Need to water proof my duffle that holds the tent sleeping bag and mat.

Really appreciate the tips. It's good to have the help.

Just grab a dry bag for the tent/sleeping bag/pad. My sleeping "roll" is in the green dry sack in this pic.

IMG_0399.JPG

P.S. The road in that picture was awesome, AZ route 78. What a fabulous stretch of pavement.

That's a fantastic pic. You really do travel light. I have my gear all loaded up now. Tank bag saddle bags and the huge deployment bag.

Back