LIVE LIFE

I feel for you. This is the most emotional post I have read here to date. Wish there was something I could do for you. Feel free to PM me.

Bob - I echo Zuki's words - Stay Strong.

Your brother is probably going to be your life angel here while you raise your family here on earth. As he reunites himself with your Dad and talks about your grief, their love for you goes on.

Your three kids - they are watching you and learning from your example every day. 20 years of marriage is a special marriage. that is something most people will not ever experience. You will miss your brother while you complete your life on earth raising your family as an earnest and loving Father. But I am certain he is close by given your relationship.

Help your family grow and progress. God will bless you and help you - I know he will. If there is anything I can do, let me know.

Shawn P.

Oh man, where do I start? Reading and digesting everyones' posts is really moving and making me think hard (once again) about the important things in life.

I only have one brother (3 years older) and although we only live 20 miles apart I only see him about once every 1-2 months. He has a 2 year old son and has another on the way in August. My wife and his wife do not get along which makes get togethers far and few between for us as a family. I feel as though I am almost a familiar stranger to my nephew and failing as an Uncle.

NK, I am truly sorry for your loss and can only state that time has helped w/ all the pain I've experienced from the deaths of those I have been close to. I can't imagine how I would feel if my brother passed, especially in my arms.

This thread has moved me to really TALK w/ my brother and let him know how much I care for him next time I visit with him. I know he feels the same way but we don't always express it.

GOD BLESS.

I'm so very sorry to hear this. Your love and devotion to your father and brother say a world about you. All I can say is use that that great character and conviction of yours to care for your family. We're here if you ever need to talk..........

Bob, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today. If there is anything I can do for you in this difficult time, please do not hesitate to contact me, I'm 30 miles away. I'm sending you a PM with my cell phone number, and I hope you will give me a call.

Everyone I am sorry for all of the ranting and raving I was going thru last night in my post, I got a call this morning from my nieces and they told me that they loved me and that everything was going to be okay and that they were going to take care of me. It really makes me think that all of my time I took guiding my little brother that just maybe it worked out and that he has passed that belief in family and love on to my nieces, I have prayed all night for forgiveness for some of the things that i was thinking, GOD has not forsaken me with a burden of responsibility, he has made me stronger in my CONVICTIONS to make sure that I succeed in Leading my family in the right direction and I do believe that this did happen for a reason and it was not unjust in any manner. This is just another LIFE TEST and I WILL NOT FAIL FOR THE SAKE OF MY FATHER AND LITTLE BROTHER! I will not let the death of my father & brother be in vein. GOD BLESS everyone on this site who has taken me under there guidance and assured me in my time of pain that LIFE and FAMILY is everything to HUMAN LIFE and ones sanity. I will be making a donation in my brother and father name to this WONDERFUL ORG FAMILY.
sad.gif

I'm sorry for your loss NK..

It sounds like you have a renewed sense of worth this morning. That is a good thing. Your family will help get you through this. And now it is an even bigger family.

Please remember that there is nothing wrong with seeking therapy, if you need to. It isn't a weak man that asks for help, it's a strong man that is KNOWS to ask for help.

Your brother and father are with you always, they surround you with their love. Embrace that and carry on the good fight.

Your in our thoughts and prayers;
Not only with just my family but also with our family here on the Org!

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your Family. Your good byes were said by being by his side. I'm sure his spirit felt the love and loss, remember the good times and enjoy the friends and family that are here to be with you in your time of loss. God Speed!

May God bless you and your family during this time of loss.
I know your Brother is as proud of you as he can be for the love you have shown towards him and his children. It may seem overwhelming right now but the big picture will become much clearer in the days and years ahead. Keep the faith!

All of the prayers and peace I can send are headed your way. Hang in there.

I'm truly sorry for your loss, and pray for God to bless your brother's soul, and to watch over you and your family in this time of need.

Try to be strong for your family, but know that they're also there to give you strength.

You obviously have a gift for loving and caring for those that you love. I know you are good at caring for those you love because they love you back. I was just thinking of the call you got from your neices. Kinda sounds like you need them to take care of, and I know they need you. My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Back