LIVE LIFE

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
HELLO ALL, I have a heavy heart , Wednesday night @ 10:43 pm I lost my little brother (33) . I am having a horrible time dealing with this loss . Awhile back my brother and I had to bury my father who meant everything to us and I now have to bury my little brother tommorrow @ 1:00 and I am struggling with the fact that I no longer have the one person in my life that meant the most to me and looked up to me and who I always took care of. I had to watch the hospital disconnect him from life support and watch him take his last breath while I was holding him in my arms, I feel like I let him down somehow and I wasn't there to protect him from all of the bad things in life that I always used to preach to him. He fought hard but GOD won this fight, He died from a combination of complications of current medications due to toxic poisoning. He was a very special person and had a bright future but made a bad and unjust decision, he slipped into a coma and I never had that chance to say GOODBYE, he valued family and my passion for motorcycling , we just didn't finish our lives like we had always planned. R.I.P. MICHAEL I will never forget what little time we had together and I will always be there for your children.
sad.gif

Sorry for your loss Bob.  

I have only a brother and it would be hard to get over something like this.  You are a great person for looking out for his kids.  I am sure he is more proud of you than ever for picking up where he left off.

I send thoughts and prayers.

Bob,
I am sorry for your loss and the effects of this on you and your family. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours; especially the little ones, left behind.

Please let us know if there is anything that we can do.

Sorry for your loss, Prayers sent. Glad that you will be there for his kids, remember as hard as it is for you its alot harder on little ones. May GOD bless you all.

I am going to get custody of my nieces and adopt them and raise them with my other 3 children, I just hope that I can be half the man my little brother was. GOD BLESS EVERYONE. I miss him so much and I just don't know how I will be able to deal with this without loosing my sanity , I just wish he was still here with me I have so much to tell him and share with him.

I'm truly sorry for you loss. Please remember that although you didn't get to say goodbye, you were there with him when he passed.

You're a REAL MAN stepping up to take his children and raise them as your own. Not many brothers would do what you're doing for those girls.

Godspeed.

I feel for your loss
sad.gif
I only have one older brother and I dont know what I would do without him... We had a very unusual conversation about 3 days ago. He called at around 2 in the morning asking if I was ok........ He said he had dreamt that I had died and it had been extremely hard on him. He said although he knows it was only a dream, it really made him think about what life would be without me. He went as far as to say that it would be so hard on him he doubts he could finish medical school... That brought me almost to tears and made me realize how much a brother means. You can't get that kind of unconditional love anywhere! Now everytime I get on my motorcycle I think about the consequences that an accident could have on those I love... I feel for you ninja killer... You're a brave man stepping up like that. I can't even begin to imagine what losing a brother would feel like.

Although I am young, I leave you with this: Life goes on... we were all born once, and we will all die. It is hard, but it is the price we pay for living. Making close bonds with family and friends is just as important as learning to let go. My prayers go to your brother, to you, and to all of your family.

Sorry to hear of your loss. You and your and family are in my prayers. Your brother is in a better place, and one day you will be with him again, and can share all your stories and passions with him once again.

I don't know how I can let this pass or if I can get over it,I have never ever felt a pain like this in my life and I still have 3 children of my own and a wife of 20yrs., and I just feel like giving up and going to join my little brother and watch over him once again, but I love my 3 children and my wife very much , just very very confused, I feel like GOD has forsaken me with an unjust burden to carry with me until it is my time, I have not had much of a life because I have always had to take care of my father and my littl brother which in no way do I ever regret, I just miss them.

I felt the same as you, the burden placed on my shoulders from my Moms death gave me horrible thoughts too, that passed. My sister just died yesterday, and while I still think I am being tested, and that I don't have any more strength for tests, I know that is just a human emotion, feeling sorry for myself, and of course terrible grief.

Try not to think of this as a burden on you, but a blessing for the kids.

I feel for you Sir, trust me I know what you are going through, my family is all gone now too, we lost Dad 13 years ago.

Only time and love heals this pain, dont rush time, and embrace love.

And make damned sure that your kids dont lose their dad.

Bless you all.

In our toughest times, if we believe in God, God is who can get us through these times.

If you believe in God and have accepted him, please dont ever feel he has forsaken you.

We have free will. and as such things happen. not by God's choosing, just by the nature of existance as it is..

When we lose things that we feel were and are important to us... it makes us apprecieate the things we still have so much more..

I have no doubt the loss of your father and the loss of your brother will increase the love and attention that you have and will give to the children you will be raising.. and there is no way to calculate how much that extra love and caring will impact their lives... there is no way to calculate it because it is probably beyond our comprehension...

Trust in God, lean on God.. and allow God to bring you through this... at some point these words of mine might taste bitter to your lips as you try to digest the meaning. But take it and savor it, dwell upon it and ask God to help you through this.. and if you faith is sincere, and your request to God is sincere, I promise you he will be there for you to lean on and he will help you through this..

Until you find peace with this, focus on your children and your brothers children and love them with everything you have....

If you want to ever talk send me a PM..

Ron

So sorry to hear that you lost your little brother
sad.gif
your family needs you now more than ever...stay strong Bro
wink.gif

sorry to hear of your loss, the Justtight family hearts go out to you.
Try to hang in there.

Sorta got choked up reading this thread. Man I'm so sorry you lost someone so close to you - to put it mildly it sucks. I'm not a very religious man, but I'm very spiritual if that makes any sense to you. I'm not here to compare stories, because everyone's grief is equal however different. I've lost a few friends, and even more family members, but when I lost my fiance about 6 years ago I was on the same train of thought you are on in your above post (Confused, wanting to give up).

Man I grieved terribly hard core for about 6 months, and all these years later I still have pain in my heart. At times I questioned God, and I felt so let down - I mean how could this happen, it just seemed so unfair. And how much grief can one person go through, and why was I being tested so hard, when it seemed to me at the time others were rarely put to the test God was putting me through - If thats what ya want to call it.

I'm not here to try and make you feel better by letting you in to a little of my past, however I can tell you your not alone in this test we call life. Religious or Non-Religious, pain hurts and it takes time to heal & sometimes the pain seemingly never heals, but be strong. Be strong for those that are amongst the living, and those that count on you for support - you may not realize this but I really believe those who are tested in life most are often the ones that can impact the lives of many. If you fail to stay strong the foundation you have built for yourself and others will be impacted greatly.

Stay strong,

John

Back