Litre bike not for me

Liters can be fun in their own way, but I'm a street rider who loves loads of torque and having a bike pull hard at lower rpm's...don't like to shift a ton and hear the motor screaming all the time (comparitively speaking lol) to get the speed. Liters definately handle quicker, and are a hoot to hot rod around, but for longer rides that involve slabbing AND corners I much prefer a big, torquey motor and a plusher, roomier ride :thumbsup:
Plus the lower revving busa motor will way outlast a higher revving liter :laugh:

i guess everybody has their own riding preferance,i dont like sitting on the front wheel like you do an a 1000,puts alot of strain on the wrist and shoulders.and yes it does make it handle better,but i find on roads like we have up here in great white north with lots and lots of bumps,the busa and the 14 handle the big bumps better,doesnt upset them as much.as for someone saying you dont have to the 1000s out to get the same results,man what are you smoking,on that 06gixxer 1000 -1 in the front,revs 6000rpm at 140kph about 85mph,on my 14 at -1 6000rpm is 200kph 125mph,quite a differance,so yes they are just as fast you just have to work harder to get the same results.

Back