Levers for small hands

BOOOSA

Registered
Well here's and age old question big bike, small hands.I bought some carbon look levers and found they just don't adjust like stock ones.Does anyone have the same problem?van you suggest a good adjustable after market lever to go to?.

Thanks
crazy.gif

I just orderd some pazzo levers a, frend has some and they have a six position adjustment. I'll post pics when I get them it sould be on Tue. next week. I know other guys here have them.

Several making good adjustability. Pazzo, Vortex, CGR, and Rizoma's enterd the level market.

Find the ones you like, then check with the sponsors.

I've seen the CGR'S they come in a long and short what's the advantage of the short style?

Busa board Sponsors PM me if you carry these.
beerchug.gif

Shorts look better. But they take more to pull them then the longs. Leverage ya know.
If you have small hands you can probable still fit all 4 on the lever. 3 for sure.
You 1 or 2 finger brake & shift?

I just ordered Pazzos, but with the long handles. Any yeah, the shortys look better, but after 14 to 15 hours of riding, I always use 4 fingers to pull the clutch in. And a long and short just doesn't look right to me. Anyway after a long ride, in an emergency stop, I would probably use 4 fingers on the brake, if for no other reason, I WOULD BE TIRED and 2 fingers wouldn't do the job  
beerchug.gif

(DaCol. @ Aug. 11 2007,22:34) I just ordered Pazzos, but with the long handles. Any yeah, the shortys look better, but after 14 to 15 hours of riding, I always use 4 fingers to pull the clutch in. And a long and short just doesn't look right to me. Anyway after a long ride, in an emergency stop, I would probably use 4 fingers on the brake, if for no other reason, I WOULD BE TIRED and 2 fingers wouldn't do the job
beerchug.gif
Col, you need to upgrade to HH pads & stainless lines!!

1 finger= stoppie

2 fingers= lockup

NO exaggeration.

(katman @ Aug. 11 2007,09:27) I just orderd some pazzo levers a, frend has some and they have a six position adjustment. I'll post pics when I get them it sould be on Tue. next week. I know other guys here have them.
Pazzo levers are very nice looking. Priced well. But the adjustments on the set I had don't really adjust well to "small" hands.

I kinda have large hands (glove size) with somewhat short fingers. They did not fell a whole lot different from the stock ones.

Sorry.

(Shibumi @ Aug. 12 2007,07:44)
(DaCol. @ Aug. 11 2007,22:34) I just ordered Pazzos, but with the long handles. Any yeah, the shortys look better, but after 14 to 15 hours of riding, I always use 4 fingers to pull the clutch in. And a long and short just doesn't look right to me. Anyway after a long ride, in an emergency stop, I would probably use 4 fingers on the brake, if for no other reason, I WOULD BE TIRED and 2 fingers wouldn't do the job  
beerchug.gif
Col, you need to upgrade to HH pads & stainless lines!!

1 finger= stoppie

2 fingers= lockup

NO exaggeration.
I have them, but after 15 hours fatigue starts in with my hands (and the rest of my body) and it's generally at night when I hit those hours. So, to be on the safe side, I find I naturally use 4 fingers to clutch and stop. Before (say the first 10 hours of riding) I only use two for the brake and 3 for the clutch. Then of course, I use the levers to rest my fingers on while crusing at speed or on long uncluttered (with autos) roads. I've found that resting you fingers over the levers really relaxes your hands on long rides  
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

After 15 hours my azz would fatigue. I love my shorties and wouldn't go back. Many , many comments.

I think a performance mod and 220 gauges are all I need
SHOCKED.gif

Back