Ebay Levers

ssg_petty_210

Registered
I'm not sure if anyone has done a review on these levers. I searched and could not find, so I figured I'd write a small review and show some pics of the levers I purchased on Ebay. I ordered the brake and clutch lever. I received the clutch lever today, but not the brake lever. So far I absolutely love them. I have read in the past that these levers are sometimes loose, but these however were a perfect fit, installation was an absolute breeze, and they are so much easier to adjust then the factory levers. I figured since the price was so cheap, I'd give it a try. As of right now, I have not one single complaint. In case anyone is interested in purchasing a set, I got them from the2wheels on ebay. He ships pretty fast being as they ship from china, and if you have any questions, he is quick to reply. Great seller in my book, and I plan to purchase more stuff from them. Anyway here are the pics.

579501_403078839713898_100000353565197_1359840_510966283_n.jpg

149462_403081539713628_100000353565197_1359874_745066034_n.jpg

538634_403080016380447_100000353565197_1359866_1994525560_n1.jpg

i have the same levers and absolutely love them.. better fit than my oem levers, move perfectly adjustment is great and so much more comfortable than oem and look so much better.

Lots of reviews. Key word is "chazzos"

I have run a set of my gen 1, zx14, and a set on my gen 2. A good bang for the buck item.

Lots of reviews. Key word is "chazzos"

I have run a set of my gen 1, zx14, and a set on my gen 2. A good bang for the buck item.

i agree with the bang for the buck ive spent too much money on the bike lately and 200+ for a set of pazzos just isnt happening lol

pazzo's will be moving from canada to china soon. They have been almost ran out the usa due to chazzo's.. Americans killing the American Dream one purchase at a time, ROFLMAO..

The quality is very good, but the Anodizing will not last, i have them on Jens bike, and they have faded!
But for the price, they are great!

I had the same experience as GIXERHP, but I had mine powder coated after the anodizing faded. They match the bike frame even better now and I still got a nice set of levers for under $50.

The quality is very good, but the Anodizing will not last, i have them on Jens bike, and they have faded!
But for the price, they are great!

Hey if the annodizing fades ill either have them reannodized by a guy my dad worked with who does it on the side or ill powdercoat them.. like you said for the price they are great. Personally i would love a set of pazzos but being on limited income because of taking care of my grandma full time i have to stretch my dollar as far as possible.

Same ones i have, second set actually. I dont remember paying that much though! They must have went up on da price, just looked it up and I only paid $24 for both! But a great set of levers for the price, even at $33!!!:beerchug::thumbsup:

Yeah the price cant be beat. Hell if the anodizing is the only thing that will eventually go wrong, I think its awesome. Ill just go get them powdercoated. Hell I am really limited on funds do to a medical malpractice that ended my military career, gotta take what you can get now. But once this lawsuit is done, I might get pazzos lol. Hell I'll buy us all pazzos lol.

My anodizing faded pretty quickly as well, but I actually don't mind the colour it faded to. They were black originally, now they are sort of a chrome/grey sort of a look. There is almost a purplish tinge to them.

IMG_0509.jpg

I have the same levers and mine are a little loose but still sturdy ....id like them to be less loose but im happy

I have the same levers and mine are a little loose but still sturdy ....id like them to be less loose but im happy

Did they get loose over time, or were they loose when you first installed them? Ive heard about some that go loose. Mine fit better then the stock levers did, my stockers were loose.

Back