Pazzos or crgs?

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Well, for my birthday, momma cleared me hot on a new set of levers....
I am looking at Blue (which the CRGs don't come in, but the Pazzos have a black adjuster) or silver (both come in silver, but again with the black adjuster on the Pazzos) Anyone have any suggestions or reviews or advice? I did a search for any comparisions between Pazzos and CRG, found stuff on one or the other, but nothing that talked about them both....

Any help?

Thanks!

I bought a pair of the pazzo shorts. Very Nice. I have no experience with the others... sorry!!!!

Pazzo Short's all the way - I love mine, great fit for 2 finger covering, heck you could cover with 3 fingers. Awesome feel, and function is flawless.
cool.gif

Love my Pazzo shorties. Haven't tried any other brand... Check with Street and Track, they have good buys on Pazzos.

love my shorties. I like both brand and carry both brands but I like the pazzo`s alittle better. Just seem to have better fit and finish.

Go w/ the cut stockers!  
poke.gif
Yeah, saw Don's post - he's a trendsetter!

Momma gave me money to buy the levers, so levers it is....
HAHAHA silly dude.  You make big laugh at the hillbilly.  But I am painting and clearcoating the old set of cut stockers.  You will see.  Oh Yeah, the $150 clams saved on levers = alarm.

Don
laugh.gif
I'm just messin w/ ya!

HAHAHA silly dude.  You make big laugh at the hillbilly.  But I am painting and clearcoating the old set of cut stockers.  You will see.
don...you cut the stockers...giggle  
1zhelp.gif

alien.gif
Yeah and they look good too. I got to thinking what is the purpose behind shorty levers. Asthetics, that is all. For $150 I can think of alot better things to do. There is a pic I posted. I don't remember the thread tho.

Don

I think I have made up my mind on the shortys guys! Thx!

Don, I want to see the Pic...I think your pulling my chain on this...right? I mean what next...a HillBilly Hump storage mod...wait a second...I think that was done....lol...j/k Don

Back