Pazzos or crgs?

Big-T I don't think I would have believed it if I didn't see it. Ok Don, I never want to hear you say something on my bike looks silly after seeing your Mod. I demand you hand over your Dremel until you promise to run these mods by the memberes here...lol

Honestly Don, The New Pazzo's made a difference over stock...more than just looks...but I guess if you powder coated and...ummm...something to your levers after the Dremel ordeal, they might look alright....Ya know Im just razzing ya a little...I just wish I could be as creative
cool.gif
laugh.gif

Big-T    I don't think I would have believed it if I didn't see it. Ok Don, I never want to hear you say something on my bike looks silly after seeing your Mod. I demand you hand over your Dremel until you promise to run these mods by the memberes here...lol

Honestly Don, The New Pazzo's made a difference over stock...more than just looks...but I guess if you powder coated and...ummm...something to your levers after the Dremel ordeal, they might look alright....Ya know Im just razzing ya a little...I just wish I could be as creative
cool.gif
laugh.gif
LOLOL

Gretchen is my inspiration. I want Guinevere to look close to her. Not the gold colored wheels, but the windscreen and exhaust with black tips. Shibumi has the black-on-black Pazzos and I have ridden his bike. There is a little difference in the feel, but for me right now, not $150 worth. I am painting a set of dremeled levers flat black then a couple of coats of clear. We will see how they turn out. I will probably end up taking my dremeled levers over to Shibumi's place, he has quite the setup for shaping things like that. I will probably round the ends off of little bit and make them a little thinner. We'll see. I have to be in Nashville for the next 3 days so I won't be back until late late Thursday night.

Don

I called and called and CRG never gave me an answer on which ones would work on the busa so I have shorty Pazzo levers they both look almost the same.

Shawn, here's where i got mine, MotoMummy's link at Gixxer.com, heres the link to my post!

Plus MotoMummy will set you up with any color combo's you can think of!

Heres a pic of my long levers!

<!--EDIT|GIXERHP
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154420092 -->

wheels_pics_017.jpg

John - Thanks for the link. I am looking for Blue levers with silver adjusters... shorties...
I contacted Josh at Ryders Connection... I am hoping that he can take care of me, I had a good experieince with him on my chain and sprockets a couple of weeks ago!

The only advantage of the shorties is that when you crash, the ends of the levers don't break off. If you plan on longer trips with the busa, get the long levers cause the shorties have a bit harder pull. I got the long Pazzos and love them, plus the guys at motomummy were way cool.

I called and called and CRG never gave me an answer on which ones would work on the busa so I have shorty Pazzo levers they both look almost the same.
thats because they have to be modded to fit the Busa
I tried for them awhile back
no such luck
at that time
there was only 1 Busa
they knew of
and it was modified

go w/ the Pazzos
keep in mind if u change ur Master cylinders
chances are they won't fit
they don't fit Brembos
not sure what others

(threegunner @ Aug. 05 2006,01:26) CRG'S, love em
Sorry for dredging up the (relatively) old post. But what model number of the CRG Levers works on the Busa? They dont even list em on their site. And please dont try to shove the Pazzo's in here.

Back