Hand Lever For Small Hands

CWT2000

Registered
My fiancé wants to upgrade her levers..she has small hands..bike currently has 6 position lever shorties. .but she has trouble reaching..any other options?..and yes she drag races with me..

19990276_10155601920218054_3864386541874848303_n.jpg

Big fan of CRG myself, might look at Pazzo or ASV.
More money, but you might consider Brembo RCS 19 Brake master cylinder/16RCS Clutch Master Cylinder combo. They have pretty decent adjustment range as well.

Fitted AEM carbon levers to Brembo RCS clutch and brakes , not for small hands but for reduced width , so my baby can live inside house !!!
Brembo have 2 sizes available for RCS , a long which comes fitted as standard and a shorter length option you can purchase separately . A company called Zeta make billet levers for Brembo RCS also . Any of these example for the RCS lever set up , only actually add to the standard Brembo lever after the pivot , the folding (in case of crash ) section of lever . AEM do however also make a full lever set up for the other non RCS Brembo pumps . AEM are not cheap and are more often found on Ducati exotica .

DSCF1194.JPG

What I have . fyi SCAR on ISHOC /face book just did a group buy of limited edition ASV levers @ a nice price . I got a set . My 4th set not counting wife's bike who has small hands and loves her levers .

Back